chapter 15

Sana:Sidharth leave me

Sid:just stop your nonsense ,don't force me to shut your mouth in the other way (shouting )

His eyes were red ,viens popping out ,Shehnaaz kept quiet as it wouldn't work.She was thinking about Avni what would have happened to her.

Sana:bas ek chiz puchu

Sidharth( glared her but still agreed):hmm

Sana:Avni kaha hain,usse kuch hua toh nahi

Sid:woh Neil ke sath hain

Shehnaaz calmed a bit.They reached the house and opened the door of her side.He picked her up in bridal style and started moving. Shehnaaz was wriggling in his hold.

Sana:I can walk,put me down(shouting)

Sid:Shehnaaz I am already angry ,dare you shout on me otherwise the consequences wouldn't be good

Mature content ahead if you are comfortable then only read otherwise skip it⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sidharth dropped her on the bed and hovered over her.Without waiting for a second he captured her lips .He was chewing her lips like a beast.It was an aggressive one,he was taking out all his frustration in that kiss,as if punishing her as she ran away from him.He gave a hard bite on her lower lip ,causing blood to ooze out,later he was sucked that part.Shehnaaz was numb, she couldn't understand what was happening with her.Sidharth pinched her waist ,she opened her mouth to moan.Sidharth entered her mouth ,moving his tongue inside tasting each and every corner.Sidharth hands went to her boobs.He started squeezing them,Shehnaaz realized what he was doing.

She started trying to remove his hand but Sidharth gave a harsh squeeze making Shehnaaz hiss in pain.He broke the kiss due to loss of breath and attacked her neck ,biting and chewing her neck.Shehnaaz was wriggling and pushing him.He bit and sucked her neck hardly giving a hickey there.

Sid:don't you dare to push me

Sana:plz leave me plz(tears in her eyes)

Sid:you should have thought this before escaping (squeezing her boobs)

Sana:plzz leave me

Sidharth was not hearing to her pleading, he opened her dress and threw it in a corner.He also removed his tshirt. Shehnaaz was damn scared now .She was in her innerwears only. Sidharth was looking at her body . He again started sucking, chewing, biting her neck,collarbone .After sometime he was squeezing her boobs and kissed her navel.His one hand started to unclasp her bra and other hand went downwards touching her clit.Shehnaaz's breath hitched,tears started coming out.

Sana:plz don't do this,I will do whatever you will say,but plz stop this

Sid:whatever I will say(smirks)

Sana:yes but plz stop

Sid:you have to marry me

Shehnaaz was shocked as if somebody snatched the land beneath her feet.She never thought that she would marry somebody like him and that too in such situations .But she can't let him do what he is doing now,she saw Sidharth's hand again moving, she held his hand.

Sana:okay, I will marry you

Sid:good girl,get ready to be Mrs. Sidharth Oberoi

Sidharth moved from her and left the room.Shehnaaz covered herself with the duvet and started crying.

Sana POV

Why this all is happening with me,I can't marry him,why I thought to stay here.......he is a monster, bloody mafia, I can't marry him but what can I do if I didn't had agreed then he could have done (sobbs)Shehnaaz you can't fall weak,you are strong......yes I will try my best to get out of this situation

POV ends

Sidharth goes to the bar area and started drinking.

Sid POV

Shehnaaz I didn't wanted to do this with you......but enough, now you will be mine forever, I wanted you to accept me with your heart but now I will make you accept me forcefully......I can't lose you,then how dare you thought that you could leave me now face the consequences and marry me

POV ends

Neil dragged Avni with him to her room .He locked the door and pinned Avni on the wall.

Neil:how dare did you think you could move from here

Avni:leave me,I am not your slave that I will listen to you(shouting)

Neil:keep your mouth shut

Avni:I won't, so what you caught us today ,I will escape from here again and you will not be able to catch us

Neil smashed his lips on hers aggressively biting her lips .Punishing her to utter those words. Avni pushed him with all her strength. Neil again pulled her by her waist.

Neil:you are not going anywhere, keep this in your mind

He turned to leave but said something in Avni's ear ,making Avni gasp and shock.

Neil:don't forget baby,you are mine
************************************

I hope you liked today's part😊😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ❤❤