chapter 46

Shehnaaz woke up first and saw Sidharth still laying on her arms.His head was in between her breast while his hands held her waist tightly hugging her.Shehnaaz was breathing heavily, it's the first time they are so close.The proximity they both were sharing was creating a havoc inside her.She tried to remove his head and his hands.But the hold was getting more tight.After a lot of attempts she succeeded and moved towards the washroom.

Later she went downstairs to make breakfast but was surprised to see the breakfast already made.

Sana:ye kisne banaya

Jas:Sana mene banaya,wo bhai naraz haina toh mujhe laga ye karne se wo maan jayege

Sana:wo bilkul maan jayege akhir tum unki princess jo ho

Avni:Good morning di,Jasmin

Sana/Jas:good morning Avni

Avni:umm smell toh achi aa rahi hain kisne banaya hai

Sana:Jasmin ne banaya hai

Avni:Wow Jasmin

Sidharth and Neil came downstairs discussing something. He saw them sitting on the table .He understood Shehnaaz's words and thought to forgive Jasmin but was still maintaining an angry attitude.

Sid:Shehnaaz ye khana tumne banaya hai(taking a morsel)

Sana:nahi Jasmin ne banaya hai

Jas:bhai kesa laga

Sid:hmm,acha hai

Sidharth loved the food but didn't showed it.Jasmin became sad knowing her brother is still angry.

Neil:I am missing bhabhi's food

Sana:lekin Jasmin ne bhi kitna acha banaya hai

Neil:Ha thik hain but I love your food

Jas:tujhe khana pasand nahi aaya

Neil:esa mene kab kaha par ,tu toh kudh hi bol rahi hai

Avni:Neil usse tang karna band karo

Neil:main toh tang karunga

He kept his hand on her hand .Jasmin shouted.

Jas:ahhh

Neil:kya hua

Sid:princess are you fine,tum chillayi kyu

Jas:wo bhai jab main khana bana rahi thi toh mera hath jal gaya

Sid:tumhe kisne banane ko bola tha,kitna hath jal gaya hai(seeing her hand)

Sana:Jasmin tum chalo mere sath main first aid kar deti hu

They were moving out when they stopped hearing a loud voice from the entrance. They looked there and saw two women.A women came running and hugged Sidharth. Shehnaaz saw this and this didn't go well with her.She was shooting daggers at her.

Woman:Sid baby,I missed you so much

Sid:Arti leave me

(So the woman is Arti Shah,daughter of Sidharth's business partner,she loves Sidharth but Sidharth doesn't, She thinks that Sidharth too loves her and sees dreams of becoming Mrs.Sidharth Oberoi, yaar logo ko galatfemi bohot hoti hai😂,she doesn't know that he is married, larki ka dil tootne wala hai😅😅)

Arti:Sid baby ,I missed you and I also know tumne bhi mujhe miss kiya

(Galatfemi ka Gubara phodte hai📌📌)

Sid:Arti move and I didn't missed you at all and don't baby me

Arti:But I love you Sid and I know you also love me baby

Sid:arti I think you have some misunderstanding, I don't love you....I love someone else(looking at Shehnaaz)

Shehnaaz was standing and was fuming in anger seeing Arti clinging on Sidharth and confessing her love.When she heard her calling him baby,she so wanted to kill her.But when Sidharth told that he loves someone else and looked at her,her heart skipped a beat .She could feel butterflies in her stomach.

Arti:who is she(angrily)

Sidharth went towards Shehnaaz and held Shehnaaz's waist pulling her to himself.

Sid:My wife,Shehnaaz Sidharth Oberoi

Shehnaaz felt a different kind of emotions running down  her spine when he introduced her as his wife.When he took her full name Shehnaaz Sidharth Oberoi. Shehnaaz smirked and looked at Arti.

Arti was fuming in anger or would I say jealousy. She was glaring Shehnaaz and was cursing her for snatching her Sidharth.

(Tere curse karne se uska kuch nahi hoga 😒😒)

Woman:no this can't happen (shout)
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. Guess the other woman 😁😉

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ❤❤