14

"He does this because of you. The others too, but you, you're the main cause you piece of shit"

Jimins face fell as he, well, the voice, says. He really is the cause, if Yoongi is cutting again. He wouldn't be surprised either, with all the things they've been doing to him in the last 3 years. The beatings, physical and mental, that Yoongi took every day were mostly from him.

Jimin doesnt know how to deal with his anger. He gets so, so angry every time he looks at Yoongi, and he gets so jealous and sad and so many other emotions too.

Jimin had always seen Yoongi as something, everything, he wasn't. Yoongi had always been skinny, he could rap well, he didn't wear his emotions, especially not his anger, on his sleeve. Jimin was envious, to say the least. But he also liked Yoongi, a lot.

And that complicated things.

His anger got in the way of everything, and it was hard to control it. Jimin wanted to stop, but he couldn't.

But the other half of him, the parts that didn't always crave violence and bloodshed, that part hated him. He hated himself down to the very marrow of his bones for what he did.

And so, Jimin sank to the floor and closed his eyes, not sleeping but not quite there, in a pool of emotions that he couldn't figure out.