Chapter 3

And... We're back for another episode lol. I hope you enjoy my cheesy bootiful no despairy fanfic >:3 Like I said before it's mainly for myself too hehe, so yea. But if you do enjoy it leaving comments and ratings are really appreciated thank you!

- - - 

"It's getting late. Why don't you all go get some rest. I'll have one of my butlers escort you all to your chambers." Byakuya said.

And one of the men in suits standing in his office walked us out of the room back into the long hallways. We took many turns until reaching the elevator where we were brought to the 9th floor of the building. It seemed that this floor was used as a sort of dormitory for the members of the Future Foundation. After a short walk we were at our destination. It was a corridor that was sealed off from the rest with chambers.

- - - 

"Alright we're here," the butler said. "Please rest well and we will be meeting you all tomorrow right here at 7am." 

"Thank you, you may leave" Kyoko said and with that the butler shut the door and left.

"It's great to have your title back right?" Hina smiled.

"I suppose. Anyway, Hina, you're heading back to the 13th division soon, aren't you?" Kyoko said.

"Yeah, I'll be leaving in a few minutes." Hina said. 

"Very well, I shall extend your stay here as the head of division 14th. We need to find replacements for all the deceased head's of all the other branches." Kyoko said.

"You're all free to do whatever you want in your rooms now." Kyoko excused herself and left to her room. With that everybody left to their rooms which had their names on it with a screen on the door.  Not long after me and Nagito were the only ones left. 

"Hey, Hajime." Nagito said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I- Never mind, goodnight." He said and left to his room as well. What did he want to say to me? Whatever, now wasn't the time to worry about Nagito's peculiar remarks. And with that I opened the door to my room too. There was a bed with white sheets laying on the right side of the room. The place reminded me of a hotel room. It was all simply decorated with a wardrobe, desk space and a couch and TV. 

I wasn't really in the mood to admire decor so without much though I relaxed my limbs onto the soft sheets of the bed. Not long after I fell asleep.

- - - 

I woke to the bright rays of sunshine bursting in through the window. I guess I was too tired to even notice I'd passed out. As my senses came back to me I realised how dirty the clothes I had in were. I took a peek inside the wardrobe of the suite and there was 2 suits inside. I put one of them on and looked at the time before leaving my room. It was 6:50am.