no. nineteen + facebook

—————But I'd hate to think that I'm in love aloneAnd nothing that I can do, ohIt's too late to turn back now—————

—————
But I'd hate to think that I'm in love alone
And nothing that I can do, oh
It's too late to turn back now
—————

VINCE HAD EVENTUALLY TAKEN an Uber home, not confident that Veronica should drive because of her alcohol intake, he made sure she had a ride to get home before leaving. Luckily, Johnny was there and a brief introduction to him made it all the more curious for the younger Wade sibling to find out what this war his sister was getting into.

————

The door swings open almost violently—Johnny and Veronica stumble through the door and shut it with their legs from behind. Veronica had latched onto Johnny with her lips the moment they were alone, completely turned on by his demo at Valleyfest. Almost going all the way on the ride home with him, she was carried in by Johnny's strong arms that night to the bed. His hands glided all over her body, while she let herself be handled by him. "If I knew breaking a couple of cinder blocks got you so worked up V, I would've done it sooner," Johnny said in between breaths, completely lost in her touch as he started to push Veronica's shirt-dress up her waist—feeling needy and impatient. 

He couldn't wait for her to remove her clothes. "Yeah, me too," Veronica said in return, grabbing Johnny's face once more to engulf his lips in another kiss. His lips then travelled down her neck, nipping and biting at the most sensitive parts he knew that would make her vocalize her pleasure—a sound like a siren's song intoxicating Johnny's ears.

One hand made its way to gently wrap around her neck while the other made its way to her inner thigh and underneath her clothes. She was glad she chose to use the baggy horror film shirt as a dress, giving it easier access to Johnny's hands as she felt it lay on her slick heat. She moaned at his touch, sensitive through her fishnets and panties she felt Johnny lean her back onto their bed with a gentle grip on her neck. Veronica bit her lip in hesitation, excited to see what he would do with her next. "Don't try to make it too easy for me, Sweet Cheeks." And with those words; rips, tears, and shreds echoed throughout their shared bedroom as the thin, lace panties Veronica was just wearing now lay on the floor—ripped and ruined.