no. three

—————'loving you's the antidote

—————
'loving you's the antidote.'
—————

"ALL FOUR OF THEM?" Johnny asked, looking up from Miguel from the desk in the office of the dojo. "Yeah!" Miguel quickly replied, almost too excitedly. "Even that big dumb one?" "Yeah yeah! It happened so fast, and everything just came together; I was blocking, I anticipated, I slithered!" He said, furrowing his eyebrows and counting the things he remembers doing during the adrenaline-fuelled brawl. Johnny's eyes show a hint of pride in Miguel, but he quickly put it away, thinking of the consequence that's coming for them. "You're mom's gonna kill both of us." He leans back in his chair. "Well, she would if she knew. When the school called, my Yaya answered; I've never seen and heard her so proud. She won't talk." Laying to rest the two karate boys' problem, Johnny relaxed, and Miguel gave a small smile—everything was going their way. "Alright so let me get this straight; all the lessons I've taught you, you used them to beat the shit out of those punks?" Johnny stands up from behind the desk, and walks over to stand in front of Miguel, towering over his student. "Well... yeah." Miguel says nonchalantly, knowing this was kind of the while point why he started learning the art in the first place.

"Follow me." Johnny says.

——

Miguel grabs the karate gi from Johnny's trunk, amazed at its condition. Johnny congratulates him on earning it, and the honour and appreciation on Miguel's face really says it all. He pulls Johnny in from their handshake into a hug, Miguel forever grateful for the gift.

"Oh wait!" Miguel says, pulling out his phone and instagram. He takes a picture of himself and the his now Cobra Kai gi, giving the photo text above his head saying "LOOK WHAT I GOT" and sending it over to Veronica through direct message/disappearing photos. Johnny had looked over his shoulder when he sent it, seeing Veronica's name his curiosity peaked. "What are you doing?" He asks his star pupil. "Oh, I just sent it to Veronica. Gotta update any news to our teammate right Sensei?" He happily says. His phone vibrates as he received a message back from Veronica, showering Miguel with congrats and happy emojis. Miguel soon returns to his homepage, although Johnny's curiosity not yet done at seeing what he saw. "Let me see that for a sec." Johnny said, gently grabbing Miguel's phone before seeing the recently posted photo on his homepage feed. Johnny's met with Veronica's beautiful face, and those doe eyes that he's fallen floor a few times since he's seen her.

veronicawade just posted a new photo!