Chapter Part 18 (Learn More or Not?)

HAPPY VALENTINES DUDES!!

Yuri was in bliss as he sleeps soundly. He was happy because in here, there are no problems, no confusion just the typical calm and peacefulness that he oh so desired since coming in this world with his troublesome senpai yesterday. Unfortunately, someone ruined it.

"Shibuya! Wake up! The first round had already ended!" Murata said as he shook the sleeping king rudely.

"What is it, Murata?" Yuri said as he groggily woke up from his sleep.

"We need to ask your senpai more on the Vongola remember? They are already at the meeting room, your senpai included. We are only waiting for you to arrive. Now hurry and get up." Murata said hastily. He really wanted to know the mystery that surrounds the Vongola and if that requires himto talk to some impossible and idiotic human being then he would do it. For the sake of knowledge.

"Fine. Fine. Let's go." Yuri said as he followed Murata to where the meeting room is.

The moment that the duo went inside the meeting room, they instantly noticed the tense silent as if something bad had happened a while ago. But Murata had only left them for a whole five minutes. Something that bad couldn't happen at that time, right?

"Yuri! You idiotic, no good wimp! I demand you right now to send this idiot back to his world!" Wolfram shouted as he finally noticed the person who could finally sent the idiot away.

"Maa. Maa. You need to lighten up, Wolfram!" Yamamoto said as he tried to do his job in pacifying people which we all know that would undoubtedly fail.

"Calm Down!? Shut up idiot!" Wolfram shouted and continued shouting curses at the grinning idiot's face.

Yuri decided to ignore it and went to Conrad who was just in the corner leaning on the wall. He was closing his eyes as if he wanted to sleep all this stupid nonsense away.

"So, what happened here?" Yuri asked Conrad who immediately opened his eyes and looked at Yuri who was staring at him curiously.

"Well, Yamamoto said something insulting to Wolfram though whether it was intentional or not is still a mystery." Conrad said while rubbing his temple.

"What did he say anyway?" Yuri asked making Conrad some what nervous.

"Uhm…I really don't want to talk about it Your Majesty. Anyway, we should start the meeting already unless we want another room destroyed." Conrad said changing the subject immediately. Yuri just raised an eyebrow and didn't comment further. He just seated himself comfortably not really wanting to know if his sanity is in the line. The others who were standing before followed.

"Yo! Yu-chan!" Yamamoto said as he waved his hands cheerfully like a kid wanting an attention.

"Hello, Senpai." Yuri just said and then looked at the occupants in the room. Yamamoto was seated at the right side while next to him was Conrad. Wolfram was seated opposite of his senpai so as not to have any more fights. Gunter and Gwendel were seated beside each other and Sara was in front of him. It really was a good thing that the table was big.

"Anyway, I would like to commence this meeting in order to know more about your organization senpai."Yuri started as all eyes looked at Yamamoto who was just grinning and then had the nerve to look confuse after.

"What organization?" he asked.

"Why you! Don't play dumb, you idiot! We all know what Yuri is talking about here!" Wolfram shouted only to receive a blank stare and confuse eyes.

"I do?" he asked again making Wolfram tempted to just burn the man alive.

"I meant about the Vongola! You moron!" Wolfram shouted.