Chapter 26 (Magic Battle 2)

"Asari-san sugoi desu ne~"
(Asari-san It's amazing~)

"Minna-san sugoku moriyagatte
imasu ne~"
(Looks like everyone is all fired up~)

Ladies and Gentlemen! The next Battle is A Magic Battle! The Battle is a Tag Team Battle. Kingdom Dai Shimaron VS Kingdom Vongola!!!

"Yamamoto-kun, look up. There is your friend Yu-chan." Asari pointed up at the balcony.

Yamamoto looks where his ancestor pointed and indeed he saw his kohai, Yuri. Happy seeing that his Kohai came, he raised a hand and waved at him. "Yu-chan! Ganbarune~"
(Yu-chan! I will do my best~)

Now let me explain the rules of this Battle. The teams on both side will fight each other with swords. What's different now is that you can use magic. So with the use of magic, it's much more exciting but as well as much more dangerous.

Give your hands to Dai Shimaron~!

The crowd goes wild as the team of Dai Shimaron steps out the stadium. They were waving at the audience.

Vongola~!

The crowd went twice as loud than before. Asari and Yamamoto wearing the same identical grin as they step onto the stadium.

"Magic? Do you think we can use our flames?" Yamamoto asks his ancestor.

"I don't know... The Dying Will Flames are like magic so I think that we can use our flames...." Asari thought deeply.

"Let's use our flames if we really need to use it. Just to be safe. Better to be safe then sorry." Yamamoto suggested.

Asari nods in agreement. "Also we may end up not needing to use our
Flames." He answers naively.

"Yup!" Yamamoto happy that his ancestor agreed.

From Dai Shimaron is.....
Roderick Fernandez!!!!
Aaaaand.....
Caesar Malick!!!!

From Vongola is....
Asari Uetsugu!!!!
Aaaaaaand.....
Takeshi Yamamoto!!!!!

Let the Magic Battle Begin!

"So these are the Vongola?" Roderick questions loud enough for the two identical swordsmen to hear.

"They don't look much, they look harmless." Caesar answers.

Yamamoto and Asari looks at each other then at their opponent. True to their words they look harmless compared to the Dai Shimaron team. The two Dai Shimaron, wore amours and their weapons were big and tall as them. Roderick had a double edge ax, the blade is thrice the size of his head both width and length. While Caesar has two sword, the blades were thick and wide as his biceps making them weigh about 10 kilos.

Asari just smiles. "You know the saying about men comparing their weapons."

Yamamoto remembers the saying. "Its not how big the weapon makes the man but how skillful he is, makes him a man."

Somehow the statement pissed them off. Roderick raises his ax. "I'll show you how much of a man I am!" He slams it down on the creating a a huge crater and the ground shook. The crater made bigger cracks on the ground, spreading all the way to the other side of the stadium. Asari and Yamamoto had to jump away to avoid falling into the big cracks.

Yamamoto happily shouted. "Sugeee!"

Asari happily agrees. "How exciting!"

Next Caesar drew out his two swords. Then red flames coated the weapons. He slices his flame covered sword into the crater, sending huge waves of flames into it. The flames bursts out of the cracks, as if a volcano erupted. The crowd cheers from the display of powerful magics made by the Dai Shimaron warriors.

Yamamoto comment. "Atchiiii!" (Hooot!) Almost was hit by the flames.

"Be careful, Yamamoto-san." Asari warns his descendant.

"Sorry, Sorry." Yamamoto rubs the back of his neck. "I let my guard down. Hehehehe."

"Fufufu." Asari chuckles at his descendants antics. "I say it's time to show them what we got." He grins but a glint shines in his eyes.

Yamamoto nods with the same glint in his eyes. "I totally agree."

For some unknown reason the sky darkens. The sun no longer could be sees because it was hidden by the clouds. Then slowly drops of rain fell from the sky. The rain slowly became hard and it was enough for the flames made by the Dai Shimaron to extinguish.

BALCONY

"Why is it raining?" Wolfram wonders.

"Yuri?" Conrad questioned the black haired king.

Yuri blinks in question. "Huh?"

"It isn't Yuri's doing.." Murata comments.

"Ha?! Then who else could be this powerful to make it rain?!?" Wolfram shouts in question.

Sara chuckles. "I think I have an idea but I won't say it because you will think I'm insane." He glances at the two identical swordsmen in the stadium.

Everyone got the hint.

"But that's impossible!" Wolfram screams.

"Really?" Sara had a glint in his eyes. "Do you really think it's impossible?"

Wolfram gulps.

STADIUM

Asari takes out his Vongola ring. The ring bursts into a huge wave of blue flames engulfing him, like a huge wave splashed into him. Soon the flames reseeds into a katana in one hand and three small blades in the other. The audience watches in awe from the beautiful blue flame being manipulated by the ancient swordsman.

Yamamoto follows his ancestor's example and takes out a ring from his neck. He shows off the ring putting it on his finger and a blue flames bursts out. Next strings of blue flames flies out, encircling the man and the same time engulfing him like a whirlpool. The flame disappears leaving the man with two animals by his side. A sparrow, its wings and tail were blue flames, flapping over the mans head. An akita ken (akita dog) with blue flames coated its ears, stood tall and proud besides the man.

"Jiro! Kojiro! Cambio Forma Vongola Gear!"

The sparrow and the dog cries out signaling that they understood the command. They bursts into blue flames and turned into a small ball of flames then started to move around like little comets. The two blue comets went to the awaited hands and changed into a blue flaming spear. The flames reseeds leaving the man with two kanata coated with blue flames in each of his hands.

The two identical swordsmen manipulating blue flames stood side by side and grinned with a scary glint in their eyes. They spoke in unison.

"Requiescat In Pace."

Guess where I got that from? Clue 1: not from Google Translate. Clue 2: ACII.
Also please forgive me for not updating on September, to make it up to you dudes and dudettes! I made this chapter over 1000 words! Please continue to support this story and leave a comment!