Chapter 13 (Entering/Battle)

As the remaining people couldn't see the running trio anymore, Yamamoto turned at the remaining two and gave them a bright smile. "So, it's just the three of us then!"

'Hell no!' Wolfram thought as dread suddenly came over him. He really regretted in volunteering in watching over him. 'That wimp! He left us alone with the idiot when the awkward atmosphere came. I swear I'll get my revenge when we see each other.'

"Come on! Let's go already. I can't wait to enter the prelims already." Yamamoto said cheerfully as if he wasn't affected by the tense and awkward atmosphere a moment ago.

"Well, then. Let's go Yamamoto-san." Conrad said as he tried to clear his thoughts. He had resigned himself to go with the flow if he wants to have his sanity intact. He decided long ago to just ignore everything that the man in front of him had said and pretended that nothing had really happened.

"Lead the way then!" Yamamoto said with excitement in his voice. He was really giddy in meeting many powerful swordsmen in this world. Maybe he could find someone of a challenge. Afterall, being busy had its downside. His works had kept himself from having some spars with Squalo since he is the only one other that Asari-san who fights with a sword as well. He also can't really call Asari-san at the moment since his friends might become shock and might disqualify him at the game. Maybe, if he would be bored and needed some sparring partner could he call him then. After some modifications or sheer luck, they can now call the first generation when they want to. It was very convenient for everyone to have the first generation helping you especially on Tsuna's case. Giotto would always take pity on his many great grandson and had decided to help him with paperworks. The two would lock themselves at the office and did their paperworks until night time or when there's cake involve.

"What are you still doing there, Yamamoto-san? Let's go already!" Conrad called as they were already many steps away from him.

"Lead the way! Conrad!" Yamamoto said as he snapped out of his thoughts and became overwhelmed with excitement. He can't wait to face those swordsmen. The thought of facing them makes him so giddy that he wants to skip with joy every time they face off each other.

"Well we have to hurry if you still want to catch up the preliminary rounds anymore. You never know that it might be over already." Wolfram said with a gruff.

"What!" Yamamoto said with a horrified expression. "We can't have that now, would we? Come on! We got to hurry up!" Yamamoto said as he fastens his pace to the coliseum.

"You're going the wrong way again, you idiot!" Wolfram shouted.

"Oops." Yamamoto said as he changed directions while laughing.

"Is senpai going to be alright? All those people that he would face are not normal and he is not a swordsman himself. Well, maybe he can do kendo but swordsman and kendo are not the same." Yuri said as he chewed the pen that he was holding due to nervousness.

"You got to have faith, Shibuya. If not on your senpai then put it on Conrad and Wolfram. I'm pretty sure that they will keep their word and protect your senpai even if he is a pain." Murata said trying to ease the growing worry on Yuri.

"His Excellency is right, Your Highness. You must not lose faith on them. I'm pretty sure that he is still safe in the ring." Gunter said then added, 'I hope.' in his thought.

"Who is this senpai, you keep talking about anyway?" Gunter asked with a questioning brow though he still kept on reading the files and organized them so that Yuri could sign these without looking anymore.

"Well, he's my senpai in the other world. I accidentally dragged him to this world, well more like he got himself dragged from this world. He seriously thought that I was taking a bath in the fountain which led to him being here. He's very impossible you know. He's very dense and thinks that all of these are just a game that I had created. He even complimented me with all those realistic effects that happened from time to time." Yuri said as let out all of his frustrations since morning.