Chapter 31 (Sasagawa Kyoko is a What!?!?)

To tell you the truth, I'm losing inspiration to continue this story. I have motivation but I have no idea how to continue it. Can anyone give me ideas please.

"Opponents get your weapons ready!"

Mal takes out her magic spell book. Her eyes glows green with magic.

Evie takes out her potion bottles. Prepared to spray her opponent.

Uma unsheathed her sword. Her hair waves around like tentacles.

Sasagawa Kyoko just twirls around her weapon, not nervous at all

Sasagawa Kyoko just twirls around her weapon, not nervous at all. Smiles brightly like the sun, like nothing was wrong.

"Let the Battle Begin!"

With the signal, the crowd roars in excitement.

Mal chants her spell. "Burning Big, Burning Bright. Burning with my desire. Burn My Green Fire!" (I know lame, I not very good at make rhyming spells.) A huge green fire erupted around the dragon sorceress, manipulating the fire to her will.

Evie tosses her potion bottles up in the air. Her hand digs into her shoulder bag and pulls out a small cauldron. The tossed potions falls into the cauldron and mysterious fogs erupts from it. "Ignite and Burn! Combust and Explode! Turn my enemies to Dust and Erode!" From the cauldron poisoned apples began to rise up from it.

(Trying my best to make rhyming spells.... I want to cry how horrible I am at this.)

Uma points her sword up in the sky. "Heed my demands. Twist and Turn! Twirl and Swirl. Water whirl and obey my commands!" (Sooooo cringe worthy  rhyming spells. I am trying my best. I'm just not talented in rhyming literatures) Water gathered around her sword, creating a big whirlpool of water.

Mal manipulates her fire into a huge whip, she flicks her hand creating a huge wall of fire sending it to her opponent.

In sync Evie sends her apples to the opponent, just a slight touch will make these poisoned apples to explode like a bomb. Burning and poisoning to death those who makes contact with it.

She swings her sword sending her huge whirlpool of water to her opponent. She makes another chant. "One Wave! Two Waves! Three Waves! Four! Every Mortal will Fear Me More!" (Yeah I got this spell from Wizards of Waverly Place at least they are both from Disney right?) Huge waves of water created. She slashes her sword horizontally, sending the waves to her opponent.

Kyoko being Kyoko, just happily smiles like nothing is wrong.

WITH YURI

"What is she doing!?!?" Yuri screaming, worried about the girl who was just standing there doing nothing but smiling. She looked like she couldn't even hurt a fly.

Wolfram growls. "What is that idiot swordsman thinking sending a weak girl?"

Yuri stands up. "I got to stop it! She is going to die if she doesn't do something!"

Conrad stops the young black haired king. "You mustn't, Heika."

"What!? Why are you stopping me, Conrad?!?" Yuri felt betrayed that Conrad was against him.

Murata Ken reasons. "You got to calm down, Shibuya! You can't make them stop the battle, the only way the battle to end is when someone wins or forfeits"

"And no one forfeits yet." Günter comments. "The smiling girl hasn't surrendered yet, so the battle continues."

Yuri grits his teeth in frustration.

"Yo! Yu-chan!"

A familiar voice called out to the young black hair demon King. He turns his head to the left to see his senpai and his identical twin walking toward them.

Seeing his senpai just smiling and not caring about the girl he sent to her death angered him. "Senpai!" He growls. "Who can you send a defenseless girl, who can't use magic to fight for you!" He stalks up to the swordsman.

Yamamoto tilts his head in confusion. "Defenseless girl?" He doesn't know who Yuri is talking about.

Asari somewhat got the idea. "Yamamoto-San, I this Yuri-San is talk about Kyoko-San."

Yamamoto blinks in surprise. "Kyoko?" He turns to the fuming black haired king. "Are you talking about Kyoko?"

Yuri clenched his fists and growls. "Yes." But feeling a bit confused to the reaction of his senpai.

Yamamoto snickers. "Kyoko... Defenseless?" He starts laugh.

Asari smiles and joins in the laugh. "Indeed, I too won't call Kyoko-San as a defenseless girl."

Yuri calm down a bit. He was about say something but Wolfram cuts him off. "What are you laughing about?!?!"

Asari answers. "Kyoto-San isn't anything of a defenseless girl."

Yamamoto sobers. "Yeah! more than anything she is dangerous."

Wolfram yells. "What!"

Yuri comments. "She looks she couldn't even hurt a fly!"

Asari smiles mischievously. "If you all thought that she is a defenseless girl then she really is a wolf in sheep's clothing."

"Yeah." Yamamoto nods. "She is a Cloud Officer under the Cloud Guardian."

Conrad ask. "A cloud?"