Chapter 1: IT'S A BABY!!!

(Hi guys ...this is the first chapter...hope you like it!)

*Morning*

"Every sunrise is an invitation to arise and brighten someone's day," said Kim Taehyung to his wife, Kim Hana, from the novel that he read just now.

"But it always didn't work on us, Tae" yelled Hana to her innocent husband while bringing a garbage bag, full of wastes to the front yard.

When she opens the smelly and big rubbish bin... her eyes open wider than usual...

There's something that made her freeze on the spot.

"It's a BABY !!!" shouted Kim Hana in mixed feelings of excitement and curiosity.

Taehyung runs as fast as lightning after heard the voice.

"Omma, my stomach hurts! and I'm hungry! " Kim Namjoon interrupt the serious story between his mother (Kim Hana) and his younger sister (Kim Mia). 

[Omma means mother in Korean language]

" Bro, just hold your pain and drink water for your hunger " Kim Mia said to her older brother, Kim Namjoon as a joke.

Namjoon sighed as a reply to her joke.

" Omma, what story are you telling to her now?'' asked Kim Namjoon. 

" I just tell her how's Mia become a member of our family.." said Hana.

" is it really important? " mumbled Kim Namjoon.

" Yes, it is. I don't want to hide it anymore " replied Hana.

*night* (not a flashback)

" Jagi, I'm home," said Taehyung to his wife (Kim Hana)

(Jagi means honey in Korean)

"How's the work, appa?" asked Namjoon.

"It's pretty good" answered Taehyung.

Namjoon nodded and he on the way to his room.

"BOO!!!" It was Mia who scared Namjoon just now. Namjoon screamed and fall down because he was surprised. Instead of helping him to stand up, she was happily laughing while clenching his stomach...

"Everyone!! yummy Kimchi Fried Rice is ready !!" yelled Kim Hana.

Everyone gathered at the dining table to eat the delicious food cooked by Hana

Everyone gathered at the dining table to eat the delicious food cooked by Hana. Cuz mother is the best cooker in the house.

"Thank you for the meal," everyone said in a happy tone.

Namjoon stared at Mia angrily as what she did for him before the dining table.

"Namjoonaaahh...stop staring at your sister and give respect to the food," said Kim Hana as Namjoon glanced at her.

After all, finish the food, Hana continues her work, washing the dishes as it was one of her daily routines. 

Mia went to her bed after watching television with her family

She lied on the bed and started to think about what her mom said to her before.

Kim Mia is a 13-year-old smart girl and beautiful who is adopted daughter for a family that included Kim Taehyung, Kim Hana, and Kim Namjoon. They're a mid-class family who lives in Daegu, South Korea.

^^Kim Taehyung and Kim Hana are sweet parents, better than Mia's biological parents who throw her in a rubbish bin and also the most loved people by Mia. Kim Namjoon is a protective and a nice brother to Mia. But siblings' war is unstoppable between siblings. And finally, Kim Mia has a 'don't care' personality that she doesn't care about what others say and also a cute, playful girl.^^

"Am I that bad to throw me in a rubbish bin," she mumbled herself in the bed.

"Nope... Why I am thinking about those people when I'm having great parents in front of me? I am very lucky to have this kind of parents (Kim Hana, Kim Taehyung)," she thought with an angry sigh.

*Morning*

The next day morning, Mia woke up by hearing her 18-year-old brother's voice...

"Mia! Mia! we're out of time! WAKE UP!" 

She quickly took a bath and make her fresh school look. Mia went downstairs as she stared at her brother Namjoon who adjusting his messy tie.

"Have a good day, kids!" said Kim Taehyung when he dropped his children in front of their school gate.

As usual, Mia finished the day in school by being lonely because any of her schoolmates didn't speak up to her.

"It's really going to be one year since I enter this school... But no one speaks to me as I'm also afraid to talk to them because their look makes me stop to do that," Mia whispered herself.

*night*

Mia POV ("point of view")

We all about to eat food, suddenly dad stopped us...

"Hey, kids and my lovely wife...I got a piece of happy news!...."

Everyone's attention goes to dad's next sentence

{Interesting?....quite long?..... comment down below how was the 1st chapter :)