Chapter 2: Moving to Seoul

(Make sure you guys are read the previous chapter to prevent confusion. TQ.)

"We're moving to Seoul!!!" Kim Taehyung shouted in happiness.

(Seoul is the capital of South Korea)

All faces turned into a bright light except Mia

*Mia POV*

Since Daegu is my hometown, I miss it so much. I want you to stay here. But, for some reason, I have to leave. Suddenly, 

"Appa, where do we stay there since Seoul is new to us?" I asked as my dad reply,

"No sweetie, Seoul isn't new to us. Seoul is your mom's hometown as well," I shook.

"I marry your mom in Seoul. Then after a few months, I bring her here as well Deagu is my hometown and at that time I got a new job here, and that's why we're here," dad gave a clear explanation.

"So, dad is there any house that belongs to us?"I questioned again.

"Ya, of course. Your mom's father... I mean your grandfather gifted a terrace house to us as a wedding gift .... Yup, that's the place that we gonna stay soon!" he cleared.

I nodded and started to eat as well I'm very hungry.

*Night*

After finishing some school assignments, Mia went to her bedroom and lied on her bed without any hesitation. She was about to close her eyes to have sweet dreams. But, the room's door slightly opened,...

 But, the room's door slightly opened,

*Mia POV*

I thought it was a ghost. But I'm mistaken. It was my brother, Kim Namjoon. He entered the room with the headphones on and his phone. Straight away, he lied on the single bed which is next to me. 

"Hey Mia, come and join me. These games are super interesting!" he said.

"I'm sorry, bro. I'm very tired of some school stuff. I'm off today," I replied.

"Oh Mia! you can't do this to me," he yelled in the silent night.

"No bro," he cut my sentence by giving my phone to me.