Chapter 6: The Girl.....

❤Happy Valentines Day to my lovelies!❤
 There is a special reason why I update this chapter on Valentine's Day...CHECK IT OUT NOW!

                                                                                   ~enjoy~

PREVIOUSLY,...

After few minutes, we arrived at the school.

"Ok,...Thank you for your honeyed words, Papa Tae Tae...," I thanked him as I ran away from the car cuz I'm running late.

The moment I walked into the entrance of the school, the bell rang. As soon as I realize that someone touches my shoulder as I quickly turned to check it out.

IN THIS CHAPTER,...

"Excuse me are you, Ms. Kim Mia?" a young woman questioned me.

"Yes, I am....ummm ---' she cut off my sentence by telling...

"Oh! I'm your new teacher for this school. By the way, my name is Park Cho-Hee, you can call me Teacher Cho," she said with a big broad smile. 

I'm so surprised at what just she said. She's so young and beautiful, unlike my old school teachers, aged look and I think they don't know how to smile cuz I've never seen them smiling towards me.

"Ms. Kim Mia pls follow me and I'll bring you to the classroom," she said and started to walk. I can hear the riotous noise when I walking near the class corridor. The moment the teacher stepped into the classroom, it was a pin drop silence. Now, all of the eyes are on me.

"Attention class! Here's our new student, Kim Mia. A brand-new member to join our small family! So, Mia, there's a very important person who I have to introduce to you. He is our class monitor," she pointed to a guy who sits a few centimeters away from me.

He was, well, handsome not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance that could make him stand out in the crowd and he had a well-built body. His eyes were deep and expressive as it doe-eyed, where you could get lost if you stared long enough.

"Hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook and you call me Jungkook as well. Anyways, I'm the class monitor, feel free to ask for any help from me," he said that with an adorable bunny smile. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them.

(Jungkook in his bunny smile but not in school uniform)