CHAPTER 4: The Black Shadow

Mia POV

Mia POV

I entered the new house with a bright face. The moment I enter the house, I feel like Seoul is my hometown and I didn't miss Daegu that much. It kinda weird preternatural feeling to me. But I think it's just Seoul's vibes.

The terrace house contains 2 rooms with a small storeroom, front room, and end with the middling kitchen. It's a quite small house compared to our old house in Daegu. Not long further, the furniture lorry arrived. 

*A few hours later*

The house fully settled with some furnish. The house was too perfect and literally seemed to be picturesque.

*Night*

All of us ate dinner at a nearby restaurant cuz mom was very tired. Then, we went to our rooms. Hmm, I still have to sleep with an obsessive gamer... I mean my brother, Kim Namjoon.

"Ahhh...speaking of the devil... I just thinking about and you just come in," I said when my brother steps into the room.

"Ohh...Now only I know that my sister has time to think about me," he said literally mocking me.

"Ahhh.. please stop it.. and listen to me...Bro, no playing video games anymore at night...UNDERSTAND?" I yelled at him.

"Okay...Okay... I understood," he said and gave me an affiliate smile with his cute little dimples.

 I understood," he said and gave me an affiliate smile with his cute little dimples

I changed myself into my pajamas and lied on my bed. Instantly, I remembered the weird scene that happened at the roadside restaurant.

"I can see her whole appearance but why I can't see her face clearly," I purred.

  "Anyways, this is not my first time seeing 'that' kind of people...this was happening since my childhood," trying to not bother it anymore.

*Morning 8:00 am*

Mia POV 

I woke up myself with a fast heartbeat. Yeah, it was a nightmare. As usual, I'm done with my morning routine. I quickly get out of my room cuz I pulled by the delicious smell which is coming from the kitchen.

"Oh Mia, finally you are here... come and eat the Hotteok with me," my mom pleaded at me.

( Hotteok is a popular Korean pancake that is usually filled with cinnamon, brown sugar, and nuts such as peanuts and walnuts)

"Hmm... No mom ...I'm gonna skip my breakfast cuz I'm not hungry that much...," I just lied to see her damn cute mad face. As she does it right after I lied as I chuckled myself a little.

"Oh..mom... I just lied...Who can't fall for your cooking skills?" her face turned to blissful and gave a light kiss. My mom and I eat breakfast happily.

*Later....(3:00 pm)*

I was watching 'Music Bank' (a Korean TV Program). I was in deep focus and also impressed by Blackpink's 'LOVESICK GIRLS' performance on the television.

"Mia! water the plants in the garden," yelled my mom which cut off my deep focus. I agreed to her order as I came to the backyard, the fresh and warm air hit my face. It was a flower garden with one cherry blossom tree.

The common sitting-room opened on to a large garden, fragrant with every picturesque plant and flower of the tropics, where winding paths ran down to the very shores of the lake, whose silvery sheet of water lay there, rising and falling in the sunbeams, a picture never for an hour the same, yet every hour more beautiful. I took the green watering pot and started to water the gorgeous plants after realizing that I loving mother nature for a long time.

All of a sudden, I felt someone standing behind me, and it too uncomfortable for me, so I just turn to check what it is. IT WAS ................. IT WAS A HUMAN WITH A DARK BLACK COAT, BUT WHAT IT SEEMED TO MY EYE IS A CREEPY BLACK SHADOW!!!!! I hesitated to shout cuz my eyes go straight down as a thing caught my attention... My body started to tremble cuz iIT'S A ...................

AUTHOR: HOWDY GUYS!! H&H TWINS HERE ... Btw, Mia saw something 'that' makes her body tremble......The 'that'  will be revealed in the NEXT CHAPTER...PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND PLS PLS COMMENT DOWN BELOW about how's this chapter