Chapter 7: The Popular Guy

PREVIOUSLY...

"Just now.....A girl looked at me like I'm a different creature in the world and again a boy watched at me like he didn't see a girl before," I said that as I pointed my finger at the boy who back continued to talk with his friends, but this time he didn't talk that much like before.
Nao peeks at the boy and smirks.

" Oh...Now I knew it.....

IN THIS CHAPTER...

"Oh...Now I knew it... Do you know who he is?" she curiously waited for my answer.

"Of course not! Then, why I'm telling this to you!" I yelled in seriousness.

"Okay, chill out...Let me explain...Do you know that every school has at least one popular GUY...," she said.

"Popular guy?" I doubted.

"Popular guy means who is rich, handsome, smart and simply the guy probably has EVERYTHING.....," she said the last word louder than the others.

"So, what's the matter now!?" I yelled again.

"Didn't you still figure out what I'm going to say...I mean HE IS THE GUY!!!" she jumps in joy.

"Hey, why are you jumping... What's wrong with you?" I asked her in confusion.

"There's nothing wrong with me ...Try to understand Mia...A popular guy saw my best friend like he never saw a girl...That means WHAT!?" 

"WHAT!?" I yelled back.

"HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!" she literally screamed.

"What the hell are you telling!!!? He didn't even know my name as I do...," I was really shocked.

"Oops..sorry I forgot one thing...His name is 'DK'..."

"DK?" I asked.

"Yup, actually his name is Dicon Kellywood but all his friends and CHICS calls him like that...," 

"What...CHICS?" I asked again.

"Ofc ya, Mia he is a popular guy in this whole school...So how can he didn't get at least one chic girl?...," Nao asked me with round-wide eyes.

"Whatever.....," I rolled my eyes.

"And he is actually an American-Indian...cuz his father is an American and his mother is an Indian...and yea I can hear your mind voice which is 'Then, how he came to Korea?' Truthfully, his family is a mid-class like us before...but not still now, his father came to Korea to start a business and it's fortunately turned into a great success..Then, his whole family moved to Korea and now they are one of the richest families in Korea..," Nao didn't stop the story yet and she continues....

"And yea his Chics. ....His chics always so girly...clingy...cheesy.....wait.. why I'm telling this to you...Of course, you know how chics will behave, didn't you Mia?

"Actually I didn't see chics before but I know how they behave and I hate that!" I slightly annoyed thinking of the girlish girls' behavior.

"Thank god...At least you knew this silly thing," Nao teased me as I pushed her in shoulder lightly and we laugh together.

At that moment, the bell rang. We just start to rush to the class.

Dicon Kellywood POV (before the bell rang)

I just talking to my friends about the chics behavior today.

"Hey DK, I heard that you got another brand new chic today....," Seojun starts his work which is chics updates(lol).