Bungou Stray Dogs

Name
Ketsuyuki [Ketsu (血) - meaning 'Blood' and Yuki (雪) - meaning 'Snow'] Kurenai [ (紅) - Meaning 'Crimson'] 

Japanese
雪 

Romanji
Kurenai Ketsuyuki

Alias
Blood Lusted Monster [Formerly]
Destruct Lusted [Formerly]

Age
22

Birthday
November 6

Zodiac
Scorpio

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

Outfit/Wearing

Outfit/Wearing

Height
168 cm

Voice Claim
~Shelter - Rin (Voiced by - Sachika Misawa)

Background
Ketsuyuki used to live with only her grandmother and the environment of their home used to be pretty comforting as well, until she ended up discovering about her gift at the age of 5 and fell into the hands of the evil. She couldn't control her gift very well, and ended up being the reason of her grandmother dying not soon after. None of her relatives were ready to take her in since she was 'dangerous'... She had no choice but to wander around the streets for years, stealing food to survive, until she met Nakahara Chuuya who she became good friends with and even considered him a brother, and not soon after she joined sheep... But she ended up leaving and disappeared after some time of being in the Sheep. When she disappeared she continued her stealing for survival, though she never exactly mentioned her reason to leave the Sheep... Though she didn't only steal but became a dangerous serial killer in the place who would kill for survival... She trained enough to specialize in using weapons, especially guns, since her ability was quite compatible with guns, and close combat as well... Until she ended up getting in some trouble during an assassination, but not soon after, Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of the Armed Detective Agency recruited her, her finally being able to find friends and a place she could call home after years of killing people and being a blood lusted monster, as she was once called.

Personality
Ketsuyuki is actually pretty casual, friendly and a simple girl... Yet at the same time, she's complicated. She's playful and fun to be around, and she is usually playful and nonchalant towards everyone she meets... She's quite the funny girl and can make things pretty simple and relaxing... She's also pretty confident in her abilities, and is pretty strong to the fact. Though she sure can be unsympathetic towards her enemies when in a fight... And she can also be cold and bored on some days... She's the type that changes everyday depending on her mood... 

Occupation
The Sheep [Formerly]
Armed Detective Agency [Current]

Ability
~Destruct of Millions
This ability allows Ketsuyuki to send waves which can cause destruction... She can also send those waves into the weapons she uses, thus making them more deadly than they were before... She can send those waves all around her or focus it towards one single point... This ability always comes in handy to her whenever she's in combat...

Strengths
~Handling and huge knowledge of Guns
~Hand-to-hand Close Combat
~Intelligence

Weaknesses
~If she looses focus wile using her ability, she may end up destructing her own body.
~She may be strong in close combat but that's only because of her intelligence, she doesn't really posses much physical strength or ability which sure is a minus for her, plus she ends up having a few injuries whenever she engages in close combat with a strong opponent.
~She may be an offensive package but her defense isn't as strong...

Crush
~Osamu Dazai

Crush~Osamu Dazai