Black Clover

Name: Amelia Novachrono

Nicknames: Nova, Amy

Age: 15-16

Birthday: 26 Jan

Zodiac: Aquarius 

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Family: 

~Julius Novachrono (Dad)

~Mom (deceased)

Personality: Amelia's quite a random girl, she's energetic yet lazy at the same time. She's quite aggressive and tomboyish as well. She likes to try out new things which is the reason she's so reckless. She is really smart as well, but rather than to use it to something useful, she uses that brain to run away from duties. She sure is a magic nerd, but not as big as her father. 

Magic: Rewind Magic

~Its similar to her dad, but not exactly the same. She's able to rewind anything, even magic or physical state. She uses this magic to heal people as well since it can reverse physical state too as mentioned before. She also uses it to rewind the spells of her enemy and send their attacks back at them.

Drawbacks:

~Her magic uses the time and energy of her opponent and the things around her, so if her opponent's attacks are really fast and he/she has an unbelievable amount of energy, it can be a problem since it'll take her quite some times to absorb all of their energy, but she can face it some times because of the training she got from Mereoleona. Her magic is extremely strong, if she loses focus for even a mere second, everything can be messed up, she also ends up having health issues for quite some time.

Grimoire: She has a clove-less grimoire, which has golden and fairy green decorations. When she uses her magic, her magic aura is golden.

Squad: Black bulls (She decided to join black bulls because she's close to 'Uncle Yami' as she calls him)

Likes: Magic, training, Black bulls

Dislikes: Royals and Nobles who think lowly of commoners, bugs

Crush:

~Yuno

Background: Amelia had pretty much a normal life, except the fact that her mother is deceased

Background: Amelia had pretty much a normal life, except the fact that her mother is deceased. She had immense magic power, but she just couldn't get any stronger no matter how much she trained, she was then trained by Mereoleona which explains why she's so aggressive, reckless and tomboyish. 

Outfits she wears:

Formal: #3

On Job: #5 #6 #8

Other:

~She can absorb 5-10% of a living organisms energy in 1 hour.

~Its easier for her to absorb energy from non-living organisms.