Black Clover

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘
sora bushida

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦
rara, bushi

𝗔𝗚𝗘
15-16

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬
17th march

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
female

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦
she / they

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
pansexual

𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗦
human

𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦
unclassified (really depends where she is, explained in backstory)

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
3rd class intermediate magic knight
—1st class senior magic knight

𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗗
black bulls

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘
((pls i love her))

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘((pls i love her))

𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥
purple

𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥
black

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
167cm

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
sora is a moody person, she seems teasy and is known for her special quality of suggesting stupid ideas when they could very well be getting chased by enemies ready to devour them. she goofs around a lot and is veryyy mischievous. although when shes serious she can be pretty smart, its often when she's annoyed by the enemy that she really ends up showing her true potential with her magic. she's lazy and will do anything to find the easier ways out. she does often struggle with something to call a family. but with black bulls maybe that can be fixed. sora doesn't really understand herself a lot but she's trying. she doesn't understand her emotions and often has feelings of emptiness which she can't seem to comprehend. she feels full of emotion at times and yet nothing the very next. she doesn't seem to have clear motives or dreams to aspire for, because she's still learning how to dream.

MAGIC
void magic

𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
the ability to create, shape and manipulate void itself. she can open up portals, to protect herself from attacks or to attack. when she attacks she opens up portals and can shoot out energy like matter at the enemy. she can only open 1-2 portals at the same time. she can even make herself weapons out of void itself, which hold corrupted energy of void. there aren't limits, but it depends on how much she can comprehend and understand it, which isn't a lot since she's too lazy to try and research or understand it thanks to her being so moody.