Black Clover ~ OC 2

Name
Mizuko Novachrono

Nicknames
Mizu, Zuko, Mi, Miko

Age
15-16

Birthday
September 23

Zodiac
Libra

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

Family
~Julius Novachrono - Dad
~ Deceased Mom

Status
Noble/Royal (Her mother was a royal from the House of Kira)

Personality
Mizuko's a rather really energetic, cheerful, and a jolly, happy-go-lucky girl. She brings happiness with her. She's mostly seen smiling and helping people out, but when she's fighting an enemy, she's someone people don't want to come in the way of. She's a big magic nerd just like her father as well, so if you have a rare magic, be ready to be asked questions 24/7.

Magic
~Galaxy Magic
~This allows her to manipulate anything related to/present in the galaxy, in one of her strongest attacks, she spreads a blue and purple like mist matter in the air, and when that happens the, the gravity of the area till where the mist has spread, starts to either increase or decrease, depending on the user's desires.
~She is also able to send burning, shooting stars or meteors towards her enemy.
~Basically she's able to attack from any substance, matter, energy or anything present in a galaxy.

Drawbacks
It doesn't have any particular drawbacks, but she starts to loose a lot of energy and mana, sometimes she even ends up coughing up blood. She does have drawbacks but they are pretty random. She also sometimes uses the energy from the objects around her, which can give her an advantage, but it isn't really the best thing, since even taking in the energy of the objects around her gets her worn out later, which prevents her from using her magic, so she only uses this ability when she needs it the most.

Grimoire
A thicker grimoire than usual, with stars and a galaxy pattern on it, it has a golden four-leaf  (if the rules in the roleplay book state that there must be no four-leaf clovers, please pretend that it is clove-less grimoire and has a golden star pattern rather) clover on it. When she uses her magic, her magic/mana aura is blue and purple, along with tints of white stars. The pages of the grimoire are brownish-white.

Squad
Black Bulls

Rank
Junior Magic knight 1st Class - Intermediate Magic Knight 5th Class

Likes
Magic, Training, Getting to see people display their magic, Asta's anti-magic, Yuno's wind spirit, Black bulls, sweets

Dislikes
Royals and nobles who think lowly of commoners, bugs

Background
Mizuko had a pretty normal life, she's always been close to the captains, especially Yami and William. She used to play with both William and Yami before they got their grimoires and got admitted into the Magic knights. She was also trained by Mereoleona, which explains how her strength is so good, she sometimes even used to go with Mereoleona on her expiditions in the wild. 

Outfit

(the first on from left (red) + the black bulls cape)

Crush
~Yuno (backup is Asta)

Other
~Her magic becomes even stronger when exposed to the night sky.