Free!

Name: Shoya Udai

Nickname(s): Sho-sho, Uda

Age: (depends on rp)

Birthday: 19 January

Zodiac: Capricorn

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Shoya's a really random girl, most of the times she's the most energetic girl out there

Personality: Shoya's a really random girl, most of the times she's the most energetic girl out there. Sometimes she even makes people wonder if she is a girl. She sure is reckless, but can be the most smartest person out there. Most of the times she's the most childish girl.

Height: 160cm

Sport: Swimming (She swims Freestyle! But she swims other strokes as well, her best is Freestyle)

Likes: Onigiri, Gaming, Swimming, Relays, her friends

Dislikes: Bugs, dresses

Background: Shoya was friends with Haru, Rin, Makoto and Nagisa at Iwatobi swim club, since she attended the club with them. Later on, when middle school started she joined the swimming club with Haru and Mokoto along with the new friends she made, Ikuya and Asahi. But as time went by and the club started to break apart, in the Second year of Middle school she transferred to Tokyo, and after a few years at the start of 3rd year of Highschool, she reunites with her childhood friends after coming back to her home town temporarily. (She goes back to Tokyo for College)

Crush: 

~Ikuya Kirishima

Other: 

~She's often found listening to music( she wears earphones) while playing games.

~She's a huge and I mean HUGE animal lover, though she sure does hate bugs.