•Chapter 2•

Y/n's Pov
————————
"I think you heard me the first time."
"Yes Mills I surely did but why? I am not even an actor , even worse I am not even good at acting whatsoever."
I started freaking out.
"Geez , Calm down. You will be fine." she said calmly.
" How can you be so calm qbout this Mills?" I asked putting my face into my hands.
"You will do great. And you still have a week. We could practice together okay?" She said while patting my back.
"Thanks Mills." I said. She smiled at me and said, "Your character's love interest is pretty damn hot by the way." While smirking devilishly. Which led to me choking on my drink. Yup again. Damn what is with me and choking? Anyways I gotta ask who he is because why not. Ok ok.
"Do I possibly know who this love interest is?" I asked.
"It is Louis Partridge. I would like to think that you know who he is."
"Well too bad because I certainly do not know this dude."
"Are you joking right now?"
"Nope."
"I will introduce him to you after school sometime maybe?"
"Yea sure but may I ask where you know him. I mean yeah your obviously in the cast of Enola Holmes but have you met the others?"
" Yes we met once to discuss the whole Enola Holmes' s sister thing. Which was not in the plot. It was a last minute thing that is why the directors are holding an audition so late."
"Oh okay I get it. Well tell me more then."
For the rest of the lunchtime we chatted about the cast and the movie. When the bell rang we had to seperate ways because we had different classes but we decided that we would meet up after school.

Millie's Pov
—————————
Y/n and I seperated ways because we had different classes. I went to my locker to get my things. After that I went into my classroom. I was looking around and that's when I saw someone awfully familiar looking around as well. The only difference was that he had a lost expression on his face. It was Louis Partridge.

(A/n: Welp here is the other chapter. Louis shows up out of nowhere. I know cliche. And it's a short chapter I am sorry. But oh well. Hope you like it:))