•Chapter 13•

Y/n's Pov
———————
I woke up in the morning. I was so excited. I quickly got up and got dressed. When I was all ready I woke Millie up.
"Mills come on you have to wake up!"
"Ok ok." She groaned.
Then she got up and stretched. The audition was in one hour and a half. Millie got dressed. When she was ready we walked to her house because her mom was going to drop us off. We finally got to Millie's house to see her mom waiting for us in the car. We jumped in and she started driving.
"Thank you so much for dropping us Mrs. Brown."
"My pleasure. Are you nervous?"
"Yes. But me and Millie practiced so hard on this so I hope I can get he role."
"I hope you do darling."
After our little chat with Mrs.Brown the car was kinda silent. I was nervous so I took out the thing I practiced for the audition and read it over and over again. When we finally arrived i thanked Millie's mom and grabbed Millie's hand and dragged her quickly with me. I didn't even know where to go but I somehow managed to find my way. I sat in the room people were waiting to audition. They gave me a number. Millie had to go to the audition room so I was alone waiting in the waiting room. I was number 57 which meant I was going to wait for a while so I decided to practice a little more. While I was practicing I heard the door open. I lifted my head up to see Louis entering the audition room and I heard him say,"sorry I'm late." while he entered the room. Just as I started practicing again I heard the door open again. I looked up to see the director.
"Number 57?"
I didn't get it. It wasn't my turn yet.
"I'm here!"
"It's your turn since some numbers couldn't show up."
I nodded and walked over to him and took a deep breath.
"Go on. To the stage please." The director said. I got on the stage and introduced myself.
"Hello I am Y/n L/n. I am 16. And I'm here to read for the part of Enola's sister Charlotte."
I started reading the part and trying my best. After I finished it I thanked the directors for watching me. I saw Millie giving me a thumbs up while I was leaving the stage which made me smile. Millie was going to be at the auditions all day so I decided to walk home since I didn't bring my skateboard. I was so curious about the role. If I got it or not. I did my best and didn't mess up. I guess we will see.
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading. These chapters are not so good but I promise they are gonna get better. Lmk you thoughts anywaysss😽😽)