•Chapter 26•

Y/n's Pov
———————
Louis and I have been dating for a few months now. Our relationship was going well. We finished filming Enola Holmes and It just came out. The film was doing very well, everyone liked it. There was just one problem. Ever since Britney found out that Louis was in Enola Holmes she has been trying to get closer to him which bothers me so much. I know she wants to be friends with him for his fame. And the bad part is that Louis is falling for her games. They got very close. Like best friends. He brings Britney with us everywhere. I think we didn't have alone time in weeks. But today is our date night so I don't think he will bring Britney along.

I woke up to the sound of rain. I looked out of the window to see raindrops beautifully falling down. I washed my face and put on a sweatshirt then went downstairs. My mother was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.
"Morning Mom!"
"Morning honey! Did you sleep well."
"Yes I did. What are you preparing?"
"Pancakes."
"My favorite! Thank youu!" I said hugging her.
"No problem." She said while she handed me a plate. I quickly finished it and thanked my mom again then went back into my room. I decided to text Louis.
————————————————————————————————————
Texts

Morning Lou : Bad Beach💅😽
Lou💞: Morning love

what time do u want to meet up?: Bad Beach💅😽
it's raining so you could come over : Bad Beach💅😽

Lou💞: yeah that would be nice
Lou💞: since we're hanging out can i bring Britney?

but it's a date night: Bad Beach💅😽

Lou💞: i know but she said she's lonely love

fine : Bad Beach💅😽

Lou💞: won't happen again
Lou💞: thanks love 💕
read 13.24
————————————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov
———————
I turned my phone off and got ready to go for a walk. After I was ready I grabbed my earbuds and started walking to the park nearby listening to music. The rain was lightly touching my skin. A feeling I loved. I continued on walking until I reached the ending of the walking path. I heard some familiar voices. I tried to see where they came from. I finally saw two people laughing loudly while trying to skate in the rain. Louis and Britney.
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: hey, here's another chapter. Ik it's short but I will upload a longer one soon. Lmk ur thoughts or suggestions😽)