•Chapter 14•

"Come on Y/n. You cannot sit in front of the computer all day."
"But Mills what if I miss their email."
"There's a thing called NOTIFICATIONS."
"Damn ok. What do you wanna do?"
"I don't know. MAYBE GO TO SCHOOL?"
"Oh god I forgot that we had school today."
"Get dressed."
"Damn ok."
She rolled her eyes playfully. I got dressed and we literally started running to school.
"I cannot wait to see Louis and his girlfriend's ugly ass face." I said sarcastically.
She agreed and we continued running until we arrived. We were both out of breath. We stopped in front of the school to catch our breath. We had 10 minutes to get to class so we didn't have to run. We started walking in the hallway. We stopped near our lockers and grabbed our things. I checked my schedule just to make sure of my class and then it hit me. I was in the same class with Louis and fucking Britney. I clenched my fist for a second but I quickly took a deep breath and shook my head smiling. I know that probably looked so stupid but I really couldn't care less. The only thing I cared about was to get over the class without punching Britney. My thoughts were interrupted by Millie dragging me with her to class.
When we got in the classroom we saw Louis and Britney sitting next to each other. Britney's head on Louis' shoulder and Louis' arms around Britney. And that wasn't even the bad part. The bad part was that we were seated behind them with Millie. I sighed and walked to my seat and sat down. Louis looked at me and smiled.
"Hi Y/n!" He said joyfully.
His joy was pissing me off. I just rolled my eyes and started looking at my phone. Then Millie came and sat next to me. We chatted for a while. Then the class started. I was trying so hard to concentrate but the people in front of me were very distracting. They were kissing nonstop and whispering "cute" things to each other then laughing their asses off. That stupidness went on for a while. But I was so sick of it so I raised my hand.
"Yes Miss L/n?"
"Could I please change my seat?"
"Yes sure. Just go sit next to-"
He was cut off by a boy entering the class.
————————————————————————————————————

(A/n: heyy i'm sorry for the cliffhanger. I have something about the story that I couldn't decide so i had to leave it like this. lmk ur thoughts anywayss😽)