•Chapter 4•

Y/n's Pov
———————
I sat next to him and admired his face for a while. His jawline, his eyes, his lips.. He looked so peaceful.Wait Y/n do you kinda sorta like him? NoOo. He is kinda cute tho. Nope u don't like him. Anyways I had to wake him up. I shaked him by his shoulder lightly. He slowly opened his eyes.
"Hey sleepyhead."
"Five more minutes please" he said while cuddling up with the little pillow on the couch.
"Stop being a baby Lou."
"I'm not a baby you are." I laughed at his response.
After a few more minutes of trying to wake Louis up I finally succeeded. I took care of his elbow. He was still sleepy so we both didn't say a word. After I was done I with taking care of his elbow I went back to the bathroom to put the supplies I took, back to their places. Then I went back in the living room and saw Louis grabbing his coat and getting ready to leave.
"Were you about to leave without telling me?" I joked.
"Of course not. My mom called and she needs me home so I have to go."
"It's getting late anyways. See you later Mr. Partridge."
"See you later, Miss L/n."
I closed the door behind him and went to my room. I decided to do some Netflix & Chill time. Just as I was chilling -well I was trying to- my phone started blowing up with texts. I decided to see what was happening.
———————————————————————————————————
Text Messages

Power Trio☄️💥

Miss Girl🍒: Millie
Sk8r boi🙌😼: Louis
Bad Beach 💅😽: Y/n

Miss Girl🍒:HEY WE ARE THE POWER TRİO NOW

Are we tho🤔🤭😲: Bad Beach 💅😽

Sk8r boi🙌😼 : UMM DUHH

ok ok calm down : Bad Beach 💅😽

Miss Girl🍒: I am bored

Sk8r boi 🙌😼: Same

That's exactly why I'm gonna go watch some Netflix and eat everything right now : Bad Beach💅😽

Sk8r boi 🙌😼: NO DON'T LEAVE US

Miss Girl🍒: I stg if u go-

                                            BYEEEE😽: Bad Beach💅😽

Miss Girl🍒: I WİLL KİCK UR ASS

Sk8r boi🙌😼: I WİLL HELP YOU

Miss Girl🍒: THANKS

                              AWW LY GUYS TOO🥰 :Bad Beach💅😽

————————————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov
————————————-
I turned my phone off and I looked down from outside my room and saw my mom.
"Hey Mom!"
"Hey honey!"
"How was work?"
"Boring as always. How was school?"
"Actually it was pretty good. I have a new friend. His name is Louis."
"Oh that's great hon. I will prepare dinner now. I'll call you when it's ready."
"Ok mom. I will be in my room."
With that I went back in my room. Just as I was about to start chilling. I remembered that I had homework to do. Geez the universe doesn't want me to watch Netflix or chill. I got up and went to my desk to finish my homework. After a few minutes my mom called me downstairs for dinner. I went downstairs and had dinner. We chatted a little.
"So Y/n tell me about this Louis boy. Is he cute?"
"Mom! No. I mean yes he Is cute. But I do not like him."
"Ok ok. Why not though?"
"I just can't mom."
"Honey you need to move on from Darren. It has been a long time."
"I've already moved on. I just thought we were going to last. I thought we had love."
"Honey of course you did. It just faded away."
After a little more talking we finished having dinner. I said good night to my mother and went to sleep.

(Hey another chapter. Hope you guys like it <3)