Chapter 15 - Heartbroken!?

*skip to the Jirose anniversary* (btw, pretend that Blackbangtan just live in the same house and not having a collaboration because it kinda gets messed up😅)

No one POV
Rosé is in the dorm, waiting for Jimin to come back and tell him about the big news. The others are having a schedule and will come home a little late and Rosé will tell the boys about the news that she is pregnant after she told Jimin about it.
*this is what she is wearing*

*a few minutes later*

Rosé heard the door clicked and excitedly looked to the door. She actually already prepared her anniversary present for Jimin👇🏻

 She actually already prepared her anniversary present for Jimin👇🏻

A card that she made on her own*

She hurriedly went to the door, but what she sees isn't a pleasant sight. There, she saw her *so-called husband* making out with someone they both hated, Seulgi. Tears started to come out of her eyes. Hearing someone's sob, Jimin and Seulgi stopped their making out session. They both saw Rosé crying. Jimin was shocked, while Seulgi smirked.

"Yah! Park Jimin, this is what you've been doing behind my back?" Shouted Rosé
"N-no, it's n-no-,"
"What do you mean it isn't like that? Today is our 4-year anniversary and I thought you remembered. I was planning on telling you something, but you know what? Screw it, you don't need to know anyways. Let's get divorce, it's not like you care about it anyways." Said Rosé to Jimin

She took of her wedding ring and gave to Jimin, she even throw the card she made to him. She told him that she will send the divorce paper and then immediately go out to *god knows where*.

"N-no, w-wait-," Jimin said, but it got cut off because Rosé already went out of the dorm.

Jimin suddenly slapped Seulgi and shout at her to never meet him again. He wanted to chase after Rosé, but he didn't know where she went to. He cried and sadly went to their room.

*meanwhile on Rosé side*

TBC