Chapter 6

Still at the dressing room......

No one POV
Blackbangtan members are all talking while they stylists fix their makeup & hair except for Jirose who are quiet. Suddenly the door burst open revealing Twice Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo and Red Velvet  members (except for Wendy) making Blackbangtan shocked.

Rosé POV
Twice Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo and Red Velvet except Wendy unnie. "Annyeong yeorobun!" said Nayeon unnie. Then BTS rap line went to hug their girlfriends and we all chuckled seeing them like that. Then Red Velvet unnies and Yeri went to BTS vocal line and hug them. "Oh, we forgot to tell you guys that they're our girlfriends." said BTS vocal line. Me and my unnies shared disgusted looks since Red Velvet(except Wendy) are the ones who make us break up with our boyfriends in the past.

Jimin POV
We introduced our girlfriends to Blackpink and they shared disgusting looks. Why? I was about to ask but Jin Hyung beat me to it and said "Why are you guys sharing disgusting looks? Do you hate our girlfriends? If you do then let's not be friends anymore!" I saw our girlfriends smirking while Blackpink are shocked. "N-no it's not th-" I cut Chaeng by saying "Fine, if you hate them that much then let's break our friendship." "B-but it's n-not l-li-" "Stop! Our friendship is over and don't come and ruin our lives!!!" Taehyung said while cutting Jennie's words. And all of us went out(Bts vocal line and their girlfriends).

Jennie POV
Why can't they just see that Red Velvet are sluts. Anyways after they left, Yoongi oppa asked " Do you really not like their girlfriends?"" Yes, we hate them cause they make us break up with our past boyfriends." Me and Chaeng said together. We all sighed and Nayeon unnie said "We hate them too because they tried to steal me, Jihyo, and Momo's boyfriends." Earning a nod from Jihyo, Momo and the rap lines.

TBC