Chapter 10 : Hate or not?

A week after......

Jennie POV
We already forgive the boys last week, but Jimin became distant to Rosie again like he really hate her. I saw that Rosie was in pain because of Jimin, but whenever I ask her if she's ok, she always replied the same thing, 'I'm fine'. Well, today Papa YG called us to his office.

Skip at office-

(Still Jennie's POV, maybe this chapter will be all Jennie POV)

When we arrived, we saw BTS. We bowed to them and both of our CEOs. They bowed back. "So, you guys are probably wondering why are you here." Si hyuk CEO said. We nodded... "Well you guys are going to have a collaboration because everyone likes your collab stage last week and-" "live together in a dorm from now on, your things are all packed already, so you'll go to the dorm now." said YG sajangnim cutting off Bang Si Hyuk sajangnim. "What!" we all shouted except for the 'married' couple. Rosie is thinking while staring at nothing while Jimin is playing his phone not even caring about anything. "Stop complaining and get out of here, the driver is waiting outside." ordered YG sajangnim. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ). We sighed and go out.

Skip to the dorm 😅

We arrived and WOW! the dorm is so big! (Just imagine any mansion or big house/dorm with big rooms in it... my storage is full-) (The partners of the rooms are, Chaennie, Lisoo, Vmin, Jinkook, and the rap line are alone in a room so they won't be disturbed when their girlfriends came 👁👅👁

TBC

Thanks for 3k readers ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Thanks for 3k readers ^••^( ˘ ³˘)♥︎''