Chapter 16 - The breakup / divorce

This 2 chapters would be written in 3rd person POV

When Jimin arrived in the room, he saw Rosé already packing up her stuff. Have tried to stop her, but it's useless. He already did a lot of ways to stop her from packing but she won't stop packing. Once she finished packing, she pulled out a paper from her bag. Jimin is curious about what is the paper for but then...

"This is our divorce paper, I had already signed it so you can sign it now," Rosé told him, expressionless.
"W-what," stuttered Jimin.

Without saying anything after that, Rosé immediately went out of the room. Jimin, who saw this, immediately chased after her. Downstairs, the members are still trying to process what had happened, but after seeing Rosé going out of the dorm with a luggage, they are curious about what she's doing.

 Downstairs, the members are still trying to process what had happened, but after seeing Rosé going out of the dorm with a luggage, they are curious about what she's doing

Btw, this is what she's wearing *

"Rosie, where are you going?" Jennie asked
"Oh, I'm moving out unnie," Rosie answered, smiling. Even if she's is angry and sad, she will always smile to make others felt that she's okay.

"W-wait, p-please don't g-go... g-give me a-another chance t-to c-change m-myself," said Jimin, panting after running down the stairs hurriedly.

"No, thanks! You hurt me a lot of times already. Btw, unnies, oppas, maknaes, I'm going now." Rosie answered.