Chapter 2: A Sick Day

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

June 14, 2014

Waking up feeling nauseous first thing in the morning isn't a good feeling. I remember waking up with an urge to vomit and rushed to the bathroom. While I was vomiting, I didn't notice that Louis had woke up, which ended up with him checking up on me and finding me in a nasty situation, and held my long curls back while I vomited into the toilet.

"Are you sick?" he asked when I was done. I flushed the toilet.

"I don't feel sick," I replied as I walked out of the bathroom with Louis following.

"Did you eat anything bad yesterday?"

I sat down on the hotel bed and thought back to yesterday. Nothing I ate seemed to have a problem with me. "I don't think I did," I answered, though I wasn't too sure how true those words were.

He sat down next to me. "Are you sure you're okay to perform tonight?"

"Lou, I'm fine. I'll tell you if I feel weird," I replied.

"You can't blame me for worrying. I usually find you sick more often than me," he responded.

I smiled. While it is true that we all five care for each other, Louis tends to care a bit too much about me more than the other lads, almost like my mum.

"I promise to tell you if I feel sick again," I assured him.

"You better. I don't need to find you in a situation where you're really sick and you didn't tell any of the lads about it," he answered.

"Hey! That was one time," I countered.

"One time my ass. As if you didn't tell the lads you were sick a few months ago when we all asked you if you were alright and you just brushed us all off," he recountered.

"We were having a photo shoot that day. I didn't need to worry you lads about me being sick," I explained.

"Love, it's best for us to know if you're sick or not. Besides, don't you remember Liam going all dad mode when he suspected you were sick that day? Zayn was also already thinking of getting Niall to get some medicine for you. We all want you to be okay, not sick," he acknowledged.

"I know," I replied, "I just sometimes feel like a burden cause of how many times I get sick when we're on tour."

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't ever think your burden. Your just as important as the rest of us," he assured me.

"If you insist."

"I'm dead serious Styles. You're important to all of us, especially me," he answered.

We sat there for a few minutes with him holding my waist and just enjoying the silence. It was then we heard a knock at our hotel door.

"Styles? Tomlinson? You both better be awake," Liam yelled.

Louis unwrapped his arms and got off the bed. He walked over to the door and opened it to find Liam with one of his disapproving dad looks.

"Did you seriously just now wake up?" he asked in disbelief as he entered our room. He walked by the bed and sat down on one of the couches.

Louis closed the door and followed him. "We woke up a few minutes ago, but we're just wondering if Curly here is sick," Louis replied.

Liam stared at me questioningly. He walked over and placed his hand on my forehand. "He doesn't feel warm," he answered.