Chapter 9: Reflection

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

July 24, 2014

"Everyone, take a break and then we'll do it all together," Paul announced after the sixth choreography rehearsal.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I carefully got off the stage. I never expected that pregnancies would tire me out that much, but I suppose moving around the stage for five hours would still tire me out regardless if I was pregnant.

As I navigated through the somewhat spacious warehouse towards the lounge room, I could see some of our staff members giving me sympathetic looks, which I ignored. Apparently, most of our crew staff heard the news that me and a certain Tomlinson had broken up. And to make things even better, that person brought their partner with them to rehearsal.

As I neared the lounge room, I heard some footsteps from behind me before Niall's voice spoke up asking, "H? Do you want to get some Nando's with me?"

My hand pulled away from the doorknob as I turned around to face Niall. "Sure. Are you driving or me?" I asked.

As soon as I agreed, the biggest smile appeared on his face before replying back, "I'm driving cause we already know what happens when you drive since we all know what happened with the Haylor ski trip."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, offended. "I told you that was an accident," I defended myself.

"Even if it was an accident, I'm still driving so you don't end up with stitches," Niall responded as he walked past the few crates that were laying around in the warehouse.

I followed him through the warehouse and out into the car park. Once we located my car, I handed him my keys and got into the front passenger seat.

-

"I still don't understand why you two broke up," Niall admitted out of the blue.

I looked up from the guitar I was playing and I stared at him, who was sat across from me. "Are we still talking about Larry Stylinson?" I asked.

"Yes cause I still feel the need to point out that some people couldn't help themselves in the past four years and made nearly everyone the third wheel," he answered.

"Was it really that bad?" I questioned. From my perspective, I never really thought either of us took it that far like he emphasized it was.

Niall placed down the music sheets he was previously holding and looked to the side for a bit. As Niall remained silent, most likely in thought, I went back to the guitar.

"I can't argue and say your relationship wasn't obvious when you two literally made it the most obvious thing. But at the same time, I would also blame it on the amount of PDA you two showed everytime you were together," he replied.

I strummed a few chords, the sound of the notes filling the silence of the room. "Except I would say that this breakup was something I don't think any of us really saw was possible. Cause if you look back on those years, it really did look like you two were going to be together until your last breath," he added.

"You sound like you've been thinking into this a lot," I acknowledged as I looked back at him again, who seemed like he was just staring into space.

"You sound really calm for someone who just got out of a long term relationship," he pointed out, directing the topic in another direction.

I shrugged. "I was upset in the beginning, but then days later, I guess I just kind of got used to it," I explained.

"How do you get used to that? Cause it really did look like you two were made for each other," he questioned as he looked at me.