Chapter 7: What Went Wrong?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

July 17, 2014 - 8:49 AM

The noise of the reality world slowly registered in my mind as I slowly drifted back into consciousness. It was only then did I register the sound of my ringtone playing in the background. I groaned, not wanting much human interaction right when I first woke up.

I went over to the nightstand where my phone was and picked it. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Liam.

"Harry Edward Styles!" was the first thing Liam said to me the moment I accepted the call.

I grimaced from the volume, but nonetheless, answered him. "Is there a reason why you're screaming in my ear first thing in the morning?" I asked.

There was silence on the other line before Liam replied with a softer tone this time, but you could still hear there was an edge of hostility in there. "Is there a reason why your boyfriend showed up on my front door at 5 in the morning?" he questioned.

"He's with you? Wait-," I responded as I looked at the other side of the bed and realized, Louis was indeed gone.

A sigh could be heard on the other line before Liam spoke again, "Listen H. I support you and Tommo's relationship, but if you did something to cause him to come over here, I'm not letting you see him until you explain yourself."

Confusion swirled in my mind. "What did I do?" I asked myself.

"I don't think I ever did anything to him yesterday," I answered back.

"Are you sure? Cause he looked like he had a lot to say when he showed up at my door," he inquired.

"He did?" I questioned.

He ignored my question and asked, "Did you two have a miscommunication moment yesterday?"

I thought back to the previous day, trying to remember if there was a moment of miscommunication. A thought occurred to me. "Well, there was a moment when I asked Louis if he was alright cause he was acting more distant than he usually does, and...it just kind of felt like he was done with me or something."

"So there definitely was a miscommunication moment," he stated.

I shrugged my shoulders, before realizing he couldn't see me. I was about to reply back before Liam added, "I think it's best for you two to sort out your shit before we all go back to tour cause it doesn't do much for the whole tour staff having to deal with a fighting couple."

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit," I responded.

"See you soon H," he answered as he ended the call.

I placed the phone back on the nightstand and laid back in bed. "It's way too early to be dealing with drama," I thought to myself.

-

9:37 AM

"Try not piss him off any further cause he's been moody all morning," Liam warned as he led me to the sitting room where Louis was currently residing.

A game of football was playing on the screen with a very still Louis sitting on the sectional couch, which typically was unlike him since he was passionate about the sport.

"Tommo, I'll be gone for a while so don't trash my flat while I'm not here," he announced as we neared the room.

"I won't," he replied back.

Liam turned towards me, "I hope you two fix your problem," he whispered and then left me in the hallway.

I stared at the direction Liam left in and then, stared back at Louis. "Lou, we need to talk," I acknowledged.