Chapter 10

It's Friday and today is sectionals which pretty much everyone at Mckinley knew, during the days before Finn called some back up just to help the new members of the glee club which didn't compete before. So Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Mike and Puck were back in Lima just to give a hand to the glee club, some tips and help in coreography or dressing for their sectionals numbers.

They weren't the only one preparing for sectionals, as at Dalton the Warblers were more than ready for their presentation tonight at sectionals. With their leader Andrew and with Sebastian and Hunter as their coreographers, the Dalton Academy Warblers had now everything under control and pretty much had the confidence to win at Mckinley which was the place that hosted the sectionals competition.

Hours before Sectionals*

At the glee club everybody was sitting in a chair waiting for the start of their class, suddenly Finn entered the room but was followed by his old friends and glee club members. Which were Santana, Mercedes, Quinn, Mike and Puck. Everyone was surprised to see the last years national champions in the same room as them, Sam was ecstatic cause he had the luck of competing with them last year. Finn them move towards the new guys and exclaimed.

"All right, do you realice that standing before you are legends?" he said with enthusiasm as the rest of the guys cheer and applauded, Marley was happy to see them too as for her they where amazing.

"Any single one of them could easily be president of the United States" Finn said again but Artie replied.

"I don't know about that" he said laughing at his friend's comment but kept looking at his old friends too.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us" Finn finished with a smile excited for his idea.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you" Puck said with his typical high ego and shaking off his shoulder as well as Mike but both with smiles.

"When you here your name, you pair up. Puck you're with your brother Jake" Finn started as Puck walked to his brother Jake and fist bump each other.

"Mike, you're with Ryder" Finn replied again as Mike walked towards Ryder and give each other a handshake and a bro hug.

"Marley you're with Santana, Kitty you're with Quinn and Wade you're with Mercedes" Finn finished the pairs and now Marley move with Santana which was excited to help and pair with the brunnete. Kitty was very happy as she was going to pair with her roll model Quinn, Wade also move with Mercedes which was very happy to be pair as they have good chemistry together.

"I knew it, Mercedes was cloned" Britanny said looking at Unique and Mercedes with a weird look on her face, Sam just heard her and gave a chuckle to the blonde cheerleader which was special to him.

"Now your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need like singing, dancing......." Finn was saying looking at the new guys but Quinn interrumpted.

"Birth control" she said joking and laughing but knew about that type of experiences.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating. We're so much alike!" Kitty exclaimed super happy to be paired with Quinn as she admired her.

"Wanky" Santana replied looking at how excited Kitty was at the moment.

"The worst mistake we can make is to underestimate our competition, the Warblers are ruthless this year. So this how's going to be, Marley and Blaine will handle our duet and for the showstopper, we're doing Gangnam Style" Finn stated towards everybody including his old friends and finished with how they will compete tonight even though they had reheasal many times during the week.