Stronger Feelings

The Next morning at CHS before school started was outside of the building writing to Princess Twilight in her journal telling her of the recent events. Dear Princess Twilight sorry I haven't been writing to you in a while but alot of things have been happening lately. Princpal Celestia has decided to let mutants, Mobians and other creatures be allowed to come to our school and some of them are nice but some of them are not. The girls and me have gotten close to some of them and even have developed crushes on four of them. I personally gained a crush on the one mutant turtle name Raphael but he mainly goes by Raph but a part of me is nervous about that. Ever since Flash broke my heart I've been afraid of falling in love again I'am really scared of getting my heart broken again but with Raph it's different. The feelings that I feel for him are stronger then what I felt for Flash it's like I feel happier when I'am with him and they actually feel real. Well I gotta go school's gonna start soon write me back when you can. Your friend Sunset Shimmer. Sunset closed her journal and started walking to the school. Then she accidentally bumped into somebody and fell the the ground. "Sunset are you ok?" A voice asked. Sunset looked and blushed when she saw Raph looking down at her very concerned. "Uh yeah I-I'am ok." answered Sunset. Raph gave her his hand. Sunset grabbed it and he helped her up. "I'am sorry I was on my way to meet up with my brothers and I wasn't watching where I was going." Raph said apologetically. Sunset smiled. "It's ok i just finished writing to Princess Twilight and I wasn't watching where I was going eithier." she said. "Well I'am just glad that you're ok." said Raph with a smile and blushing "Thanks." Sunset said while she was blushing. "Well I better get going." said Raph. "Yeah me too." Sunset said. The two waved to each other and went their separate ways. "Wow Raph is such a wonderful person, I don't know if I should confess to him yet but my feelings for him seem more genuine then when I was Flash I did not know that these feelings could exist for me." thought Sunset. While Raph was walking to his brothers he too was thinking about his feelings. "Man Sunset is an amazing person, a part of me is scared I to have these feelings cause ever since Mona Lisa betrayed us I didn't think i would find love again but I feel different when I'am with Sunset, the feelings that I have for her seem stronger then the ones I had for Mona, I did not know that I'd feel like this." he thought. Then music started to play and they both began to sing.

Raph: I never had this feeling before

She gives me shakes and shivers I can't ignore

And I see that there's more now

than just running free

Sunset: I never felt my heart beat so fast

I'am thinking of him first

And of myself last

And how happy I want him to be

Raph:It's amazing

Someone in my life

just might be loving me

I didn't know that I could feel this way

Sunset Shimmer: It's so crazy

Something in my life

is better than a dream

I didn't know that I could feel this way

Raph: She makes me warm and happy inside

Sunset: He smiled and I get dizzy and starry-eyed

Both: All these feelings I have have me asking

Sunset: Can this be love

Raph: Can this be love

Sunset:It's crazy

Both: I can hardly speak

Whenever he/she says hi

Sunset: I didn't know that I could feel

Raph: I never dreamed that I could feel

Both:I didn't know that I could feel this way

After they were done singing they walked to where they needed to go wondering if one day if they could confess to each other but knowing that their feelings for each other were much deeper then their old love interests.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

The song is called I Didn't Know That I Could Feel This Way from Lady And The Tramp Two Scamp's Adventure