A Very Bad Argruement

After Leo, Ace and Tech stopped The Purple Dragons all three of the walked out of the hideout. When they got outside everyone ran to them feeling very glad that all three of them were ok. And they also gave Ace and Leo some well-deserved praise for their plan. Well except Duck who began to grow very jealous. "Why are they praising that loser of a leader and that freak all they did was come up with some stupid plan that probbably wouldn't have worked." he thought bitterly. After the victims went back home The Loonatics and the turtle walked away from the hideout. Then they all noticed Duck looking very mad. "Duck are you ok?" asked Ace. "Why were you and that stupid mutant freak getting praise earlier?!" Duck yelled. "We were giving them praise because they came up with that great plan that helped us defeat The Purple Dragons." answered Lexi. Duck just rolled his eyes. "Oh please that was a stupid plan all they did was have the criminals chase them around until Tech trapped them!" he yelled. "But if they didn't The Purple Dragons might've went outside and re-capture the victims." said Mikey. The others nodded in agreement. But Duck just scoffed and folded his arms. "Oh and you think what you did wasn't stupid Duck, you're the one who nearly messed up the plan blowing our cover by attacking Tsoi!" Raph yelled. "Shut up freak!" yelled Duck. "Hey you don't get to yell at any of my brothers like that!" Leo yelled. "Yeah what is with you Duck!" yelled Ace. "My problem is that you two are getting credit you don't deserve!" Duck yelled. "Sounds like to me you're jealous." said Donnie. Duck just growled at him. "Yeah-and-they-deserved-getting-that-credit." Rev said. Slam grumbled as he agreed with him. "And Duck why did you not even fallow the plan in first place?" asked Tech sternly as he folded his arms. "Becuase that plan was stupid i wasn't gonna just knock him out I'am Danger Duck that bravest action hero of the planet I was gonna fight him and show my awesome skills." Duck answered in a bragging tone. "So you didn't care that we needed to be sneaky and that there were innocent people trapped you just cared about fighting and showing your skills?" asked Leo feeling very disagusted. "Yes I just wanted to fight!" Duck yelled. This made the others feel very disgusted. He didn't care that The Purple Dragons captured people and were gonna experiment some very dangerous chemicals on them all he cared for was showing off. "Wow Duck sometimes I just don't understand why you're like this." said Ace shaking his head in disgust. "Shut up Ace you didn't deserve that praise you don't deserve to be leader I should be leader not you!" Duck yelled. "You aren't ready you always brag about yourself, you're rude and sometimes......." said Ace. "And sometimes what?" Duck asked folding his arms. "And sometimes you're nothing but a heartless jerk!" yelled Ace. Duck growled in anger and then he did something that shocked everyone. He pushed Ace to the ground very hard. "Ace!" Lexi exclaimed. Then she and Leo ran to Ace and picked him up as Ace groaned in pain. "Ace you're nothing but a loser I wish you weren't even part of the team!" yelled Duck. Everyone else gasped in shock when they heard that as Duck ran back to their lair. They all turned around and saw Ace looking very hurt. "Ace are you all right?" Lexi asked. "I'am fine I just need go for a walk." answered Ace. Then he walked away from the group. Everyone felt very sorry for him. And Leo knew the pain that Ace was feeling cause he felt that too. So he turned to his brothers. "Guys tell Sensei that I'am gonna be late coming to the lair ok?" he asked. "Ok." answered Raph, Donnie and Mikey. Then he turned to Lexi, Tech, Slam and Rev. "I'am gonna go talk to your friend cause I know that pain he's in." he said. "You do?" asked Lexi. "Yeah and I think I can help." Leo answered with a warm smile. "Thank you." said Lexi, Tech, Slam and Rev smiling. Leo smiled and nodded as he left to go find Ace. As everyone watched him go they all hoped that Leo could cheer Ace up.

Loonatics Unleashed belongs to Warner Bros.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon.