Chapter 15

Laura: Got my dress all up and a casual attire. My ombré purple, violet dress got that form Elie Saab. And the black dress which I got from a vintage store downtown.I'm so excited for the date later. What time is it ? I think the next time I agree on a date, I need to know what time it is or I'll mess it up.

Laura: Hey Ross what time is our date ?

Ross: About 6:30 .

Laura: Okay thanks. (Goes up to her room)

So it's 12:00 now and I got 6 hours to go.That's enough time. So I think it's to early to get ready. I mean I don't get why other girls need to get ready in this much of time. I mean you just take a bath , put make up on , were the clothes and BOOM ! we are done. So I might start fixing by 3:00 so now pressure and in the mean time I'll do something fun. Mhmm. Uhh. Aha ! I'll just go hang-out with Ross cause I'm bored and I have nothin to do.

• • •

Laura: Hey.

Ross: Hey. I thought you're getting ready.

Laura: The date at 6:30 and that's like lots of hours away.

Ross: Well some girls really takes up the whole time. So what brings you here ?

Laura: I wanna do something fun.

Ross: And that is ?

Laura: I don't know. It depends on you.

Ross: How about the pool outside ? Let's swim ?

Laura: Yeah sure. While you swim I'll sun tan at the hammock.

Ross: Hey ! That's unfair. I thought WE'RE swimming. Both of us.

Laura: I know but I don't want to get wet.

Ross: That's part that it is fun.

Laura: That's not fun. Getting wet is gross. My hair's a mess !

Ross: Well even if your hair's a mess, you'll always look beautiful.

Laura: Okay if you're flattering me to get along with this .......... It's working.

Ross: So what do you say ?

Laura: Fine.

• • •

So I changed into a one piece polka dots and I got this big hat and I'm ready to go. I really don't like my body because I'm so thin and I really get conscious especially on my body. It would be more embarrassing because it's Ross. The 6 packed sexy muscular man and I'm the girl who looks like a tin man.

• • •
Ross: Why are you wearing that ?

Laura: Why ? Is there a specific swimming attire here ?

Ross: It's not that there is it's just I usually see girls in a um how do I say this um in a

Laura: In a what you can say it.

Ross: in a bikini (whisper tone)

Laura: So I need to wear a bikini.

Ross: Yeah. I think so.

Laura: Just because you see every girl in bikini in the beach doesn't mean I change.

Ross: I know that you have lots of lots of other swimming attires upstairs. The better one and I don't get why are you wearing this.

Laura: It's because I'm ashamed okay !

Ross: Ashamed of what ?

Laura: Ashamed of my own body. See I'm thin , everyone thinks I have an eating disorder, I'm weightless and I've been called a lot a tin man.

Ross: You shouldn't care what others think. You're perfect and that's enough.

Laura: Every guy says that to a girl ! and I'm not falling for that.

Ross: I mean it Laura. And besides it's just me no one else is around.

Laura: Which makes is even worse !

Ross: How did it become worse ?

Laura: You're body is way and I mean way better than mine is. You look incredibly hot and I'm dead serious and I don't care what I just said there.

Ross: Okay thanks for complimenting my beautiful sexy six packed body but you know what. As long as you are here with me I'm fine with it. So let's go swimming !

Laura: I regret saying what I said. Screw it I don't want to swim.

Ross: You are coming with me.

Laura:No. (Holds on tightly on the beach chairs) I'm not going anywhere.

Ross: (Pulling her ) Come on Laur ! It's almost 3:00 anyways. Just a dip and it would be fine.

Laura: Sure

• • •

After like a 30 minutes of swimming I changed and got ready for the date. I've never been to a legit date and this would be counted as the first. I'm nervous and my hands is sweating a lot and it's gross. I need to take a bath.