Chapter 23

Laura's POV
I still regret what happened yesterday. Like what the hell Laura ! Why would you do that ? What has gotten into me ? I mean I really want to get back together with Ross but it's ugh. It's crazy. Why do I want him so bad ? There so many fish in the ocean and why him ? Someone taken. Like why not if I date Harry ? Hey that's a great idea ! Harry is a nice fellow young man and he's- actually taken. I forgot he's dating Leila. Ugh. What am I doing ? This is such a waste of time. Oh come on Laura. No one can't replace Ross. But what am I suppose to do ? I'm getting married tomorrow. I know so sudden. My mother moved it because we have to go back to Cambridge by next week. She has an important meeting and I don't know what is it and I don't care whatever it is. I need to stop blabbering this is pointless. I need to go apologize.

• • •
Ate some heart-shaped salamis and I'm ready to go and it's raining hard. Might as well leave now. The rain might get worst.

>>doorbell<<

Oh wait someone's here.

Laura: Ross ?

Ross: Hey Laura.

Laura: What are you doing here ?

Ross: Um could I go in ?

Laura: No. You haven't answered my question. State your purpose here.

Ross: I will. But can you please let me in ? It's freezing cold here.

Laura: Fine. I'll be right back. Marcus could you give Ross a towel ?

Marcus: Surely Madame. (Gives towel to Ross)

Ross: Thanks Marc.

• • •

Laura: So why are you here ?

Ross: Cause I-

Laura: Cause you what ?

Ross: I need to-

Laura: Could you please get to the point ?

Ross: I would but-

Laura: You're wasting my time.

Ross: Stop interrupting ! How could we move on from your stupid question if you keep on cutting me off ?

Laura: Sorry. As you were saying ?

Ross: I need to ask you something.

Laura: And that is ?

Ross: Oh My Goodness !

Laura: Okay ! Continue.

Ross: Why did you um uh why did you um you know do that yesterday ?

Laura: Do what ?

Ross: Why did you kiss my cheek ?

Laura: Oh I did ? Pft. That was nothing.

Ross: You can't just lie in my face.

Laura: (high pitched) What are you talking about ? I'm not lying.

Ross: Your voice just got higher.

Laura: What ? No. That's my normal voice. See ?

Ross: Spill it Laura.

Laura: Honestly I don't know why. I asked that to myself earlier and there seems to be no answer.

Ross: Is this all about the Me and Scarlett thing ?

Laura: No.

Ross: Then what is it ? I'm really curious to know why.

Laura: Why do you want to know so bad ?

Ross: I just said I'm curious.

Laura: Any other reasons ?

Ross: Nothing Else.

Why did do that ? Here we go again.
Laura just get it out of you ! Get out what ? The fact that you did that because you still love Ross. Hold in there buddy love ? Yeah. It's so obvious.

Ross: Um Laura are you still there ?

Laura:Yeah. Still here !

Ross: So your answer ?

Here I am again. In this awkward situation. Laura's Life is the worst.

Laura: I.........like..........you ?

Ross: Question or Statement ?

Laura: It's a statement ?

Ross: Are you okay ?

Laura: You know why can't we back together ?

Ross: I have a girlfriend.

Laura: So what if you have a girlfriend ? You could just break up with her right now. I mean that chick's not even worth it.

Ross: Hey ! You just can't talk about Scarlett like that. She's amazing. She gets me so well.

Laura: She wouldn't know you the way that I know you more.

Ross: But she isn't like someone who broke up with and who left me and didn't even give me a chance to explain.

Laura: Well you cheated on her with another girl.

Ross: I wasn't really dating her.

Laura: It still counted cheating.

Ross: Well I didn't know she would think of it that way.

Laura: Well the girl deserves an explanation.

Ross: Who girl ?

Laura: The girl you dated and the one you cheated on.

Ross: Why do you care so much about my love life ?

Laura: Cause the girl we're talking about is me. And me,the girl needs a very reasonable explanation.

Ross: You ? You deserve an explanation ? I deserve an explanation!

Laura: And why do you say that you deserve an explanation ? I'm the one here who got dumped and stayed. and you're the one who dumped me and left.

Ross: I was definitely the one who stayed and I didn't dump you.

Laura: Ugh. Just go say what you have to say about it.

Ross: I'm not telling you anything because I am the one who deserves an acceptable reasonable explanation !

Laura: We are not ending any of these as soon as you apologize.

Ross: Apologize what ?

Laura: That you only used me the whole time when we "dated".

Ross: I never use a woman when I date them and I truly like them. And shockingly. Lucky for you I didn't only like you I ended up loving you.

Laura: It's not only you who fell in love I also did. But it didn't end up well.

Ross: Ya it didn't. I'm sorry.

Laura: Wow. So now you're apologizing ? You're so bipolar. One moment you are mad at me and you kept on shouting and now--

A kiss would always change everything and right now it's taking all the hate, pain and all the strong feelings I felt awhile ago. I never thought kissing could get any better. Especially the kiss is coming from Ross. The guy that can't get out of my head. And slowly he pulls away.

Ross: I love you.

Oh my goodness.

Laura: I.......can't. (Goes upstairs)

• • •

So happy Laura's signed with Big Machine Records. Also Austin and Ally,Ross and Laura won all the categories in the KCA ! Such a good news. I know I'm very delayed but I am so happy ! All the sleepless nights paid off cause I kept on voting. Yay !

Bye 💕