Chapter 11

Laura's POV
After that incident last week I haven't left my room or even minded Ross. I don't even know why I'm ignoring him. It's either I felt ashamed of doing it or it's either I may have feelings for him. I'm really bad at this love thing that's why I don't have my Prince yet. It's complicated. So after like along time I decided to get out of my room. I need food. But by doing this I may need to face Ross. But I don't care I just need food. I haven't for 7 days. This is now or never. I unlocked the door turned the knob slowly pulled the door and stepped of the room. Ok now I have to go downstairs.

************************
Okay I made it. I grabbed some milk on the refrigerator and a cereal at the cabinet and I am so hungry. I would rather eat Gogurt but then we ran out. So far so good no signs of Ross and I'm safe. I was eating the cereal and it's soo good ! After 10 minutes I was just sitting at the counter and heard someone. Of course it's Ross no one else lives here except Ross and I.Oh god ! I can't do this. I'm gonna blow everything up. Here he comes.

Ross: Uh hey Laur.

Laura: Hi.

Ross: You came out of your room.

Laura: Yeah I was hungry.

Ross: How come you never went out your room ?

Laura: I don't wanna talk about it. (Finishes eating) I'm done eating. I'll go back to my room. (Goes upstairs)

Ross: (pulls her back) No ! Wait ! I have to tell you something.

Laura: What do you want to tell me ?

Ross: Let's sit at the couch first.

______________________

Laura: Soo....

Ross: Oh yeah what happened last week um i don't know what to say about it.....

Laura: What happened last week ?

Ross: Uh the one in the beach.

Laura: Oh you mean the kiss ?

Ross: Yeah. I'm sorry.

Laura: Why are you apologizing ?

Ross: I mean we're not even dating and I kissed you !

Laura: Okay.Why are you making it a big deal ?

Ross: Why are you so cool about this ?

Laura: It was a just an accident !

Ross: A BIG ONE !

Laura: What's wrong with you !?!?

Ross: You don't get it do you ?

Laura: I don't get what !

Ross: Ugh. Whatever (leaves)

Laura's POV
I don't get what ? Gosh Ross.