2

Davine James

Davine James

Walking beside Bronny inside the party that Aya mentioned, it smelled like ass and alcohol.

I took a pre rolled blunt I had stuffed in my purse, I started to smoke leaving Bronny by himself.

Once again.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink because unlike Bronny, I don't do sports AT school, so I can smoke and get drunk and put whatever drug in my body.

Well maybe like, I'm not going to put drugs in my body other than fucking weed you know?

We don't want to end off like Justin Foley from 13 reasons why.

I mean he died from AIDS but — you know what let me get this drink.

I took a cherry cola and put some fucking vodka in it because I'm pretty sure I've seen Aya do this before.

I'm tryna get shitface drunk.

I seen KJ and Dearra sitting together in their corner.

I also saw Dior trying to flirt with Dearra.

Bronny was dancing with Monroe.

He had a big fucking crush on her and so did she — they both knew it too but they never did anything.

Zaire was with his girl Lola and Jalen with some girl — I don't know who but she's pretty as fuck.

I didn't see Aya and I didn't see Mikey which was strange but I was already high and getting tipsy so that fact just rolled in the back of my head.

I joined Dior, KJ and Dearra sitting next to Dior putting my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

I always enjoyed hanging out with Dior.

He was funny and always flirted with me, but now that he's trying to get himself a beautiful ass girl I'm hoping he'll stop.

He was like another brother.

"Where's Mikey?" Dior asked me, I shrugged and took Dearra's hand and she took mines.

I feel like she's going to stay in my life for a big ass time.

"Don't have a fucking clue niggaaaa" I slurred singing the word 'nigga' at the end.

I swear I could hear Dior laughing at me before I saw KJ get up and walk to the kitchen.

Honestly, I didn't know KJ very well.

I knew that he was raised in Chicago but moved here in LA with his mother, his father and his siblings.

I also knew that he was here on a music scolarship so that was great for him too.

He's really talented actually, he raps and does drill music like if he was still living in Chicago.

KJ came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me to drink.

"I'm pretty sure you're parents wouldn't be to glad with underage drinking" he tells me making me nod.

I'm pretty sure my mom would whoop my ass and make me a grave while she was doing it.

I hope she's not planning my funeral as we speek or else I'll make sure Light Yagami resserects so he could write her name in his fucking note book.

I could feel myself leave the tipsy state I was in and enter my sober and calm state with the water my beautiful KJ gave to me.

I don't know dude, if I ever caught Mikey cheating on me with someone I know or someone that's following me, that might be my 13th reason.

I just seen the text my parents sent in our family group chat.

They basically just told me and Bronny to be home by 11 and Aaliyah and Janiyah to be home by 1.

I think that they were on a date and that Bryce and Zhuri had a babysitter at home with them or they were with my grandmother.

I felt someone kiss my cheek and bring me back to reality.

LeBron fucking jr.

"That's fucking disgusting Bronny" I said with a face of disgust on it.

"We shared a stomach for like 8 months" he told me.

"Ah so that gives you the right to give me some nasty ass kiss with your slobber and spit all over it?"

He was quiet for a couple seconds.

"Yes" and then he walked away.

"I never understand you guys" Aya tells me.

I didn't even notice she came back, with Mikey too actually.

"Well when you grow up with Bronny you'd never understand anything" I smiled at her.

Now, Aya, she's different.

She's always been everyone's crush since middle school because, one — she pretty as fuck, two, she always had big boobs everyone always just wanted to grab with a PHAT ass, and three — she's light skin.

Now what if I told you I used to get bullied because of my dark skin.

You probably would be like "that's not true because of who your dad is" and all that rara crap.

Well, I have actually.

Maybe not at school, but most definitely in public and on the internet.

You know how everyone is always talking shit about Blue Ivy?

Mostly grown fucking adults?

Well that was the same case for me except the more time passed by, the worst it got — until I hit puberty.

Then the hate comments would go fifty-fifty.

One half would say I was trying to hard to be grown because I would have coloured hair at 13 or 14 years old, and the other half would be saying basically what everyone is saying now.

That I'm fucking pretty — which I love of course, but growing up with basically only you getting bullied within the three other siblings I had, and then four when Bryce was born.

That shit was hurtful.

Of course, Aaliyah and Janiyah were brighter, so they wouldn't get anything and like Bronny is a guy so it's nothing for him either.

You know it's just sometimes I wish it would be different for girls like me.

But it won't.

kaijoni

Liked by mikey and 765,678 others kaijoni: party 🎉 tagged: bronny, davinerileyy, mikey, monroecapri

kaijoni: party 🎉
tagged: bronny, davinerileyy, mikey, monroecapri

5793 comments
mikey: 🤘🏽
ayatanjali: 😹 😹😹😹