5

I think lunch was the worst, everyone was looking at me and it was embarrassing

Because how would you blame someone for cheating while you're the one that was doing the cheating?

Shit is fucking trifling.

So I decided to get my ass out of there.

I went to the nearest fast food which was chick-fil-a.

I had ordered some nuggets, a lemonade and a water.

I ate in the parking lot of the school and waited for the first bell to ring so I could get my shit for my next class which was with Bronny.

Which I always found weird because usually they would never put siblings in class together never mind twins but niggas do whatever the fuck they want to do.

Math was something I never enjoyed.

You're probably wondering "why?"

Cause math is just a bunch of number and a bunch of bullshit.

Finding what 'c' equals to will never give me no purpose in life and I will never do anything important with that knowledge of simple algebra.

I think music was my favourite class.

Music calms me.

Music is my therapy.

Music saved me.

I probably sound fucking corny saying that shit huh?

I never actually listened in math but I always had nice grades in this class so it didn't matter if I had my AirPods in.

It's not like she actually checked if we were listening though.

She just made sure we were writing our notes and doing the work but after that she gave absolutely no fucks.

Sometimes I didn't eat in the morning and during lunch because I was never hungry.

But I always brought snacks for in between classes and during my history and geography classes because he was an old fellow and he never noticed when I ate because he always placed me in the back.

Rosa parks is turning in her grave.

I think history is a great class.