Elephant in the Room

This is not a part of the story. I realized that this should be something comedic. Comic does not belong to me. It belongs to the creator of this video. Check him out, he's funny.

Akito's POV

Me and Kagura were walking around Shinjuku. Just some shopping since grandma and grandpa let us free for Golden Week. I get a message from the group. Kagura did too. It was Ren and Ryuji.

Ren: Sae wants to talk to us. It's involving two of us.

Kagura: Ryuji is gay for you?!

Ryuji: Where'd you get that idea? Hell no! Basically Makoto is in the hot seat.

Ren: Meet us at Leblanc. Everybody will be there.

Kagura: Wow. Bitch-Chan is in trouble by her own sister. What'd she do that got us involved?

Me: Maybe she thinks she's fraternizing with one of us guys. I mean me, Ren, Yusuke, and Ryuji are on good terms with her.

Kagura: Maybe it's your libido talking that got Sae's attention.

Me: Shut the hell up! I'm no pervert and you know it!

At Leblanc

We see everyone here seated. Futaba looks like she's knocked out. Has she been gaming all of last night? I played with her a bit before heading off to bed. Time to start this little interrogation by Sae Niijima.

Sae: We're not going to sit here, and pretend that there's not a big elephant in the room.

Ryuji: What the hell is going on?

Sae: THIS is what the hell is going on!

She tosses the pictures on the table in anger. Is that Makoto and....

Me!

(Swap Ren with Akito and you fill in the rest)

I and the rest of the group look around to find who could've sent the pictures

I and the rest of the group look around to find who could've sent the pictures. Kagura, did you leak me out to Sae?!

Kagura: Wow. Some friends.

It all went down until I see Ryuji break out in laughter.

Me: Ryuji, how is this funny?

Ryuji: Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! No! No! That is not happening right now.

In the other room

Haru and the Boss were conversing on how to make coffee.

Boss: Just make sure you don't use—

Ryuji: Hey Haru! Akito's fucking Makoto!

Goddamnit Ryuji. Now I'm going to be the most hated man of the Phantom Thieves.

Ryuji: Oh my fuck!

Now Sae is looking at me like if she's the devil incarnate. Should I be turned on for her showing dominance or should I fear for my life.

Sae: Every time he says that, that's another foot in your ass.

Ryuji: This is clearly the best thing ever. You have to tell me how you can woo a lady like her.

Now he starts chanting like a bully would taunt their victim.

Ryuji: Akito fucked the prosecutor's sister! Akito fucked the prosecutor's sister! Akito fucked the prosecutor's sister! Oh shit!

I'm so sorry, Makoto. Whoever leaked this we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Ryuji: How long have you been doing this? Did you "study" in school or in public? You guys secretly did it in her room or yours? So this is what you meant by study sessions. Is that why you guys were quick to leave? Did you guys "study" when Sae wasn't home? How does Morgana not know?

Kagura: Where is that cat anyway? I wanted to tell him that.

Ryuji: Did you not think how Sae was gonna to respond? Oh my God, this is—

Sae slammed something onto the table. A gun. Not just a gun. A device that can deliver 50,000 volts to the suspect if he or she isn't cooperating with the police.

Ryuji: Really not that funny.

Thus ends Ryuji's indirect teasing.

Me: To be fair, Sae. Makoto is the one that comes on to me. And I may have or may have not told her that we were on the journey to Pathos. And to find Pathos, we would have to find Eros. And we might have went overboard.

Kagura: And no doubt you and bitch-chan were making sweet sweet Eros.

Me and Makoto were red as reactors.

Kagura: Did you two show off your libidos while you two were "studying?"

I let her have it.

Me: I'd like to hear your defense with how you and Ren were like that, Ms. Take the Initiative!

She stared at me. Looking eye to eye.

Kagura: One more word and I will tie you up and let Minako and Akane give you a visual kei makeover.

Sae: To be fair, I haven't castrated you yet.

I yelp and cover my private region. No touchy there. No means no!

Ryuji: What if you get to punch Akito in the face, one time, really, really hard?

Not helping, Ryuji!

Sae: No. Then I wouldn't recognize that face that I somewhat hold dear. I got something way better than that.

My life is over. This is what death row is. Beautiful women and your bros around you, watching you get mutilated. But before I knew it....