Coontail and Bitch

Coontail: a hair extension or dyed piece of hair measuring about 5cm. Looks like a raccoon tail, hence the name.

Shujin Academy

Set before the calling card for Junya Kaneshiro

The Kiras were attending their regular classes and Kagura decided to do something different: dyed hair extensions. In her words, coontails. To the school, it'd be against school policy. But in her defense.

Kagura: If the school doesn't discipline Ryuji for wearing a T-shirt instead of a polo and blazer, then why wouldn't I add coontail extensions?

If the school won't do anything, the student council President would. She's the voice of the students. Her name was Makoto Niijima. Since she joined the Phantom Thieves, she knew about her circle of friends. She once labeled Akito Kira "a slacker" and Kagura Kira "a delinquent punk." But it passed over time and made peace with them. But for the "delinquent" Kira, it's something different.

Lunchtime

The group was having lunch out in the courtyard. They're minus one person. That's right. The advisor of the Phantom Thieves.

Makoto: Kagura. Can I have a talk with you?

Kagura: Something wrong with me?

Makoto: Just come here, please.

Kagura: *whispers* whatever bitch.

Akito: What's up with Makoto?

The others follow them out of sight. Akito, Ren, Ryuji, and Ann. With Morgana in Ren's bag.

Makoto: What's that on your hair?

Kagura: Red dye? It's normal length like every other girl's hair.

Makoto: Don't play dumb, Kira. I can see another part in your hair that the teachers can't see.

Kagura: Are you talking about this?

She was touching her hair extension.

Kagura: This is a coontail. Lot of Shinjuku and Akihabara women wear them.

Makoto: That is against school policy! Hair should be a natural color.

Kagura: You didn't discipline Ryuji for wearing a T-shirt on school grounds or Akito for wearing that chain.

Makoto: Because they aren't threats to the student population. You're endorsing prostitution to the girls with that hair.

Kagura: Bitch, you better take that back!

Makoto: Remove the hair extensions at once or I'll do it myself.

Kagura: I don't want to fight you.

Makoto: Take them off, now.

Kagura and Makoto were now landing fists. Akito was trying to stop the fight, but Ren and Ann were holding him back.

Ann: You'll get hurt if you get in there.

Ren: Let them blow off their steam.

Akito: Kagura, please.

Now the girls were just wrestling. And now some of the students were recording the fisticuffs.

Student: Shujin Academy girls gone wild!

Student 2: World star!

(Sorry I had to)

The fight lasted for a few good minutes. Until Kawakami came and saw it.

Kawakami: Niijima-san and Kira-san. Stop this at once! Someone go get the principal!

Akito now rushes to stop the fray. He pulled Kagura from her abdomen and get out of Makoto's grip. He sees her face with scratches, bruises, torn hair, and some rips in her shirt, skirt, and leggings. Nothing too revealing on the rips (perverts)

Akito: What the hell made you get into a fight with Makoto?!

Kagura: Bitch wanted me to lose my coontails. Saying I endorse prostitution to the girls on campus.

Akito: I'll talk to Makoto later. Principal Kobayakawa is on his way now.

Kobayakawa: Kagura Kira and Makoto Niijima, please come with me right now.

After school

The principal didn't suspend them from school. He gave them the chance to leave for rest and recovery. But the scratches and blood marks will be there for a bit. A nurse recommended them to rub alcohol on their bruises and not pick the wounds otherwise it'll take more time to heal.

Always follow the rules or it'll end in unnecessary violence and can lead to failed friendships.