Baylor and Betty

"So, Betty are you excited?" I asked sitting on her bed.
"Nervous??" Kevin, Betty's best friend, who was laying next to me asked.
"Of course I'm nervous. I haven't seen him all summer!" Betty replied.
"Which is why nerves are acceptable."
"Yes, I agree with Kevin."
Betty just listened as we ranted. She sat at her desk and applied her make up. Yes I mean blush mascara and lipgloss. Soon she walked out the door.

"Baylorise! You aren't going to jughead are you!?!?" Mom asked.
"No, mom. And you know jughead isn't that bad."
"Baylorise yes he is. Do you not know who his father is!?!"
"MOM!! JUGHEAD ISN'T HIS DAD!!!" I shouted at my mom. She then walked out and I heard the car start indicating that my mom and dad had left. So I put on my dark purple lipstick. My black serpents jacket. I grabbed my keys and left for the drive in. Jugs working tonight. So I figured that I might as well visit him.
-at the drive in-
I knocked on the door to the cinematic room. I heard heavy footsteps. Then the door opened.
"Hey Baylor." Jughead answered.
"Hey Juggie."
"What's up?" He asked as I walked in and he shut the door.
"I wanted to visit you."
"Lied to mom?"
"You know it." I said pointing finger guns at him.
"Baylor your to much sometimes."  He said as he sat next to me. We sat watching grease. We danced and sung along with the songs. I didn't get home till 1:00 am the next morning.
"Baylorise! Where were you!" My mom yelled when I got through my window.
"Out. Why do you care." I said with sass.
"I care because you are my daughter."
"No you don't you would care if Betty came back at this time not me. So, don't try to act like I'm your daughter now. You do not love me as much as Betty. You have me be perfect and that's what I am during the day. At night I'm me."
"I just don't want you to end up like Polly." She said caressing my cheek.
"And I won't mom." With that she left. I got a text from jug.
____________________________________
J-jug B-Baylor

J hey meet me in the student lounge tomorrow.

                                                                                       Ok B
_________________________________
The next morning mom and Betty were sitting in her room. Talking probably about how we need to be perfect. So I was walking downstairs in black skinny jeans, a grey crop top, and a black leather jacket. I headed off to school.