MURDER!?!

~BAYLOR POV~
They finally let me see Jughead. He looked so scared. I ran up to him and hugged him. He held on so tight as if he let go and I disappear.

"Jug, are you ok?!"

"Baylor, they"

"They what?!"

"They're charging me for murder of Jason Blossom."

"No. No, Jug tell me that's not true. The evidence they have against you is all circumstantial. None of it is proven. Right?"

"Right. But they say that I'm guilty due to my past and me wanting a lawyer when they brought up July 11th."

"Well, your lawyer is here. Everyone is innocent till proven guilty." With that I walked out to go talk to Sheriff Keller. I walked through the halls until I found him.

"Sheriff Keller! Mr. Jones requested a lawyer? Correct?"

"Right on the dot Ms. Cooper."

"Well, he's got one."

"Oh yeah, where?"

"Right in front of you." He looked me from head to toe examining every inch of me.

"Really?" I only looked him dead in the eye. He agreed and u looked over the paper work. And I was right all the evidence was circumstantial.

"May I have a moment with my client?" I ask. Sheriff Keller just nods as he leaves the room.

"How's it looking for me?" Jug asks.

"Everything's falling in line. I called Fred and he's gonna supply out alibi. You were with him working on the weekend of July 11. Ok?" Jug looked at me like I was crazy.
"Juggie you got to trust me ok? This is the only way we get you out or else we dive deeper in because you have no alibi. I know it's hard."

"Ok." He sounded so unsure.

"I've done it before."

"Oo northsider got a little backbone."

" haha. I was with you when I did it."

"Yea ok." Just then sheriff Keller walked in.

"Jughead your out of here. You were right Cooper he had an alibi."
_________________________________
3 hours later Jughead POV  Baylor has her memory btw
_________________________________
We were all sat at pops when Betty asked me what Baylor meant when she said that she had to create a fake alibi for herself.

"Um, Betty it's not a big deal." Baylor responded.

"Was it that night you didn't come back until 7 am with cuts and bruises all over?! YOU TOLD ME YOU GOT INTO A SCUFFLE!! YOU TOLD ME COVER FOR YOU WITH MOM!!" Betty yelled. Me, Archie, and Veronica backed up.

"YES OK! IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS SAVING YOU! YOU AND JUGHEAD!" Baylor pointed her finger at Betty. "BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!"

"ME!?! I NEVER DID ANYTHING THAT CAUSED ME TO HET INTO A FIGHT! IT'S ALWAYS YOU! YOU CANT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THATS WHY RUMORS ARE SPREAD ABOUT YOUBAR SCHOOL!"

"I KNOW RUMORS ARE SPREAD AND I STOP THEM! DO YOU REMEMBER CHUCK!?!" Betty's face looked so hurt.

"OH SO YOU DO! WELL SINCE YOU CANT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT CHUCK HIRED THE GHOULIES TO BURN OUR HOUSE DOWN! BUT INSTEAD THEY DECIDED TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! LUCKILY THEY WENT TO JUGHEAD'S TRAILER! THEY CAME BANGING ON THE DOOR!WHEN JUG ANSWERED THE DOOR THEY PUNCHED HIM DOWN AND BEAT ON HIM! I CAME OUT AND BEAT 20  GHOULIES!! 20! THEN DRAGGED JUGHEAD TO THE HOSPITAL WHILE THE GHOULIES LIT THE TRAILER ON FIRE! WHEN I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM SHERIFF KELLER CAME OUT AND ARRESTED ME FOR THE BURNING OF JUG'S TRAILER!! I SAT UNDER ARREST FOR 6 HOURS! 6 HOURS!" Baylor lowered her tone of voice. "I called mom at 12:30. 30 minutes after I got arrested. You know what she said?" Betty shook her head no while tears cascaded down her face. "She yelled at me and told me that she hoped I would rot in prison. At 6 I called Fred knowing that he was up. He came at 6:30 and fixed everything. When I got in my room at home I got lectured by mom. She said she hoped that I stayed in jail, that she was mad I got out."