four

chapter four -

ASHTON IRWIN

NINE DAYS BEFORE

I found myself with a rose and a bright smile standing before Bella.
"Yes!" She squealed. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she hugged me tightly. "Yes, I'll go to homecoming with you."

I noticed Ellie glaring at me across the hall once she knew I was looking she smiled and looked away. Her smile faded and she looked angry. I shrugged it off and handed Bella the rose. "I'm glad. I'll be going with the most beautiful girl in school." I complimented. I knew Bella only said yes because I was now becoming a jock and had connections with the boys.

I kissed her cheek then began to walk towards Ellie. Her light brown skin that was usually glowing was sickly pale. Her eyes were dark and she looked tired and the angry look on her face made everything tie together. She wasn't up for drama.

"Hi, Ellie." I smiled. "You okay?" I ask. Ellie pouted and shook her head.

"You've been crying?" I frowned. Ellie nodded and groaned, "God, this morning has been the worst." She rubbed her skin.

She covered her chest. "Awe fuck." She groaned. "What?" I asked concerned. "I have a problem." Ellie sighed.

"Is it noticeable?" Her hands moved and I noticed her nipples were showing from her gray crop top shirt. "Yes." I blurted out blushing. "Oh god." Ellie frowned. I rubbed her arms quickly and untied my flannel from my hips. "Here," I held it out to her. Ellie instantly hugged me and slipped it on.

"Thank you!" Ellie grinned.

"No problem, Ellie. So did you answer Luke?" Her smile faded and she licked her lips, "I was gonna get to that but I saw Bella and kind of wanted to tell her about it but you interrupted."
"Oh sorry." I smiled. Ellie shrugged with a painful look on her face.

"You okay?" I ask again. "I think so." Ellie winced. "I'm gonna go look for Luke and tell him yes. I'll see you 'round. Thank you again and I'll give your flannel as soon as I can."

I shook my head and took the front of my flannel in my hands. I pulled her into me quickly and straightened it out for her, "No. You can keep it. It looks really good on you." Ellie patted my shoulder and spun on her feet. She padded away from me and towards Luke who wasn't too far.

I didn't have to watch to know what was going to happen. "That's great!" I heard Luke say loudly. "I can't wait."

My mouth went dry and I played with my fingers until I felt a tug on my arm. "Look Ashton! I said yes." Ellie grinned at me. I glanced at Luke who held her waist.

"Aren't you happy for me bud?" Luke asked his eyebrows furrowing. "Of course." I nodded. "You okay, Ellie? You look a bit sick." Luke asked.

"No, I'm fine now." Ellie smiled wider.

I felt a presence beside me and small arms wrap around my torso. "Hey Ellie! Guess who I'm going to the dance with." Bella kissed my neck with a smile. My cheeks burned painfully and I gulped down my jitteriness.

"Oh that's great. I'm going with Luke now! We should all hang at the dance together yeah?" Ellie's eyes flickered to me. "That sounds great." Bella moaned with a nod. I glanced down at Bella's body and took in her cheerleading uniform.

Bella was a very pretty girl but I only asked her on a dance because Luke a asked Ellie. I don't know why it bothered me that he did. Bella tossed her dark brown hair aside and bounced on her feet. "We have to match too! How about we do blue? Gosh I can't wait to buy you a tie and my dress that will match perfectly!" Bella smiled.

Ellie laughed quietly at her best friend. "These things must be big deals." Ellie looked at Luke. "God yes! This is the night where everyone will judge you in the beginning and see how you are in the start until prom. Everything had to be perfect." Luke replied.

Ellie let a nervous laugh slip her lips. I laughed with her quietly. "Can we just both wear black? Colors are confusing." She said. "Black's fine!" Luke nodded.

The bell rang startling me. Bella reached up to kiss my cheek and smile, "Bye Ashton and Luke. Bye Ellie!" She scurried away. "I have to head away too. See you gorgeous. Come on, Ash." Luke kissed Ellie's hand and waved me to follow him.

"Bye Ellie." I mumbled.

Luke walked beside me slowly, "You like Ellie?" I asked him.
"She's hot." Luke shrugged carelessly.
"But just the other day you and the boys were calling her a loser!" I complained. "So?" Luke scoffed.

"That's mean." I sighed.
"The boys and I have a plan, Ashton. Calm down." Luke pats my back. "See you mate." He walked off.

-

Lauren spoke to me today. For a long time. "Why do you look like that?" She asked me. I groaned and threw my backpack to my room.

"What do I look like?" I snapped.
"You look irritated and not because of me." Lauren picked at her painted nails. "What's wrong, big brother?"

I threw my fist to the wall gently and let my head lean on it. "Nothing is wrong, Lauren. Leave me the hell alone."

"Something is obviously wrong." Lauren scoffed. "Why do you care!" I spit. "Because your my brother and you stomped into the house mumbling a bunch of cuss words and mum asked me to tell you to stop because Harry is here." I rolled my eyes and entered my room fully.

"Is this about a girl?" Lauren clicks off his phone and sits on my bed. I glared at her presence, "I didn't say you could come in." I spat.

"I don't care. Don't be an ass just tell me what's up." Lauren sighed.
"Yes it's a girl but you wouldn't know about it." I stripped off my shirt and tugged on a comfortable tee shirt.

"Just tell me dammit." Lauren groaned. "So I may or may not have a crush on some girl I barely know but Luke asked her to homecoming so I asked out her best friend who said yes to me. Luke said he had an idea and I'm not too sure about it." I told her.

"These guys are your best friends. Ask them what they're plan is. If they don't tell you then it's probably not something good. Keep your eye on the girl because she might get into some trouble.

**

THIS WAS SUPER DUPER SHORT BUT THIS STORY IS GETTING READS REALLY QUICK AND I SQUEAL.

:-))))))) IF YOU GUYS ARENT REadING MY LUKE STORY PURITY RING THEN YOU SHOULD BE LOLOLOL SHAMELESS PROMO!!

:-)