one

chapter one -

ELLIE RAYMOND

I sobbed loudly and held onto Trevor's arms. "I didn't want to, Trevor!" I cried out to my brother. Ashton rubbed my back, "Don't worry, baby." He hushed. Trevor kissed my cheek and let Ashton take me.

"Ashton." I breathed out. "Baby," He nodded. I gripped his jaw and looked up at him.

"You have to get them to delete that video, Ashton." I pleaded.

"They won't do anything. I'm the loser of the group and they won't listen to me. I'll try my best to get them to not leak it."

"Too late," My brother's voice cracked. We faced Trevor quickly. "It's leaked." He held up his phone and let us watch it.
My mouth let out another sob as I saw my figure on my knees shuffling to the boys. I pushed Trevor's hand back and hugged Ashton's torso.

"My life is ruined because of that video," I spit.

*

TWELVE DAYS BEFORE

"Can Calum Hood please fuck me?" I groaned. I wanted to bash my head into a brick wall and covered my face with a plastic bag. "Obviously not. He's the captain of the soccer team and is super popular." Bella huffed.

My eyes flickered to his perfect toned abs, to his chiseled jawline, then to his beautiful lips. "His face needs to be in between my legs." I sucked on my jolly rancher. Oh. If only it was his - "Ellie!"

I shot my head away from Calum and turned my attention to the football field. "Michael Clifford, 3 o' clock. Coming towards us!" Bella squealed. I smiled at Michael as he finally stopped in front of Bella and I. "Hey girls." He nodded. "Michael," We addressed. "Mind if I take a waterfall?" Michael points towards Bella's pink water bottle with sparkly hearts on them. "Not at all!" She replied quickly. He took the bottle and opened the nozzle. Michael lifted it up and shot the water into his mouth. I admired his perfectly colored lips. They matched his red hair that brought out the color in his eyes. Michael shut the nozzle and tossed it back to Bella. "Thanks girls." He jogged back to the field pulling on his football helmet.

"He's so perfect." Bella moaned. "Obviously." I mocked.
Bella smacked my arm roughly then pointed towards the other school field. The lacrosse team was huddling and talking about their drills for practice.

Who are we stalking now you ask? Luke Hemmings.

His hair was up into a wonderful looking quiff. Luke's lip ring was out making him look so much older. He had on his uniform and held his stick tightly making his biceps flex.
"Can he smash me up against a wall?" Bella squeaked. "I know," I agreed.
"They are all so gorgeous." I confirmed.

"They're all on the top of the our school's popular list." Bella told me. "Yeah I know. We literally ditch my brother's rides just to stalk these guys that will never notice either of us." I roll my eyes. "Michael noticed us!" Bella shouted. She quieted down once people began staring. "Bella Clifford. I like the sound of that." She smirked.

"They hang out with another guy. What's his name?" My eyes squint and I tap my cheek slightly as I think.
"Ashton Irwin, the artist. He's the freak that always draws shit and stuff. I think they're just friends with Ashton because they feel bad." Bella tapped my shoulder and pointed to Ashton who was sitting on the other side of the bleachers. He was pretty hot for a quiet guy. I think he's the cutest of them all. "Hi Ashton." I spoke loudly. He looked up from his sketchbook and looked at me in shock. He waved slowly then put his head down again.

"He's really hot, Bella." I tell her. "Forget Calum, Michael, and Luke. I have my eye on him." I smiled.

"Of course you do. Come on, let's go." Bella stands up. I stand up with her then we walk down the bleachers. As we past Ashton I make sure to tap him lightly. Ashton looks up again.