Chapter Ten.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who would be calling me this early in the morning!? I turned to my clock to see it was actually 2:30 in the afternoon. How could i sleep in so late?

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Luke." he said through the phone.

"Luke? Luke Hemmings?"

"Yeah, how many Luke's do you know?" he laughed.

"A couple i guess."

"Alrighty. Hey, did i wake up you up? You sound really tired?"

"Yeah you did, i slept in really late, clearly."

"How?! I'd love to sleep in that late any day."

"I hate it, so much. I have things to do. Stuff to sort out."

"So do i. Can you meet me at the beach in like half an hour?"

"Yeah sure, why?"

"Come and find out."

"Alrighty then. I just gotta get ready, so i better go. See you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and automatically jumped out of bed and started getting ready. I went to have a quick shower and then brushed my teeth. I went to my closet to find something to wear. Something nice, because it is Luke Hemmings. I then remembered Christian. Oh shit. Christian. I have to talk to him.

I got my phone and left the house and walked straight to the beach.

"Oi Alison." i heard someone call from behind me.

I turned to see a girl charging toward me. Literally.

"Make up your fucking mind. Stop playing with boys' heads. First you go out with Christian and then end up kissing Luke. What is wrong with you?!"

Before i could say anything, she slapped me straight across the face. I turned my head back to face her but to see her hand fly again. Slapped twice now. Before she could do it again, i turned and walked off fast.

"Slut!" she yelled at me. I ignored it, being the civil person i am.

"That's right you walk away, going to see one of the boys aye!"

I kept walking. I don't even know who that was.

Soon enough i saw Luke sitting on the sand of the beautiful sunny beach. The same spot where we sat yesterday. Luke saw me and ran up and hugged me.

"What happened to your face? You have a hand print on it?"

"A girl came up to me calling me a slut for going to the beach with Christian but to end up kissing you." i looked down, knowing i was about to blush.

"Aw that's none of her business anyway. Do what makes you happy."

"I will. Now what did you want?"

"We have to talk about yesterday. What does it mean to you?"

"Well to be honest, i don't know."

"Oh." Luke looked down, sad.

"What about you?"

"It felt right. I'm just going to come out with it. Will you come on a date with me?"

"Uhm, i'd love to, but i need to sort stuff out with Christian."

"Okay, well call me when you do."

"I will."

We sat on the beach just enjoying each others company for at least 2 hours. I want this. Luke is such a sweetheart, but so is Christian. They are both incredibley sexy. Both would treat me right. This is going to be hard.