Chapter Eleven.

I'm honestly so so sorry ! It has been way too long. But here it is. I'm also sorry it's short, but i'm just getting back into it.

It has been 2 weeks since i've seen Luke and Christian. I still haven't talked to either of them. I really need to, it's getting ridiculous. I've cut myself off from the world. Literally. Haven't gone near my phone, haven't watched TV, don't answer the door if someone knocks, but today that is going to stop. I'm going to talk to Christian today and then Luke.

I went and put my phone on charge will i made myself breakfast. I put the bacon in the fry pan and starting cooking. I sat down on the lounge and turned on the TV to be on the music channel. 'Out Of My Limit' happened to be on. Seeing Luke's beautiful face and hearing his beautiful face made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I need to sort stuff out. I was about to turn the TV off, but the announcer said "Up next, What About Tonight will be performing live and having a chat with us, stay tuned." Could it get any worse.

While i waited for the ad break to finish, i went upstairs to get my phone. As soon as i got to it i noticed 'missed calls (34) Luke Hemmings, (17) Christian Anthony. Great. I decided to wait to call Christian until after i watch the interview and performance.

"Here they are girls, What About Tonight!" the announce introduced. They all came out from backstage and waved at the camera and to the girls in the audience. "So, Christian, i'm sorry mate but i have to start off with you. What's going on with your love life? I've heard it's a bit of a love triangle with a member of Five Seconds Of Summer and Ali? Is that her name? And what's the story?"

Oh no. "Yeah her name's Ali and yes i guess you call it that. So, i met this amazing girl and i thought we'd fall in love etc etc, but Mr Luke Hemmings gets in the way of it."

What do you think he will say next? xoxo