Chapter Six.

So sorry it's has been ageeeeeess since i updated but it was because of my other story. I just finished it so this one is my main priority. Enjoy!

------------------------

I woke up at 9am to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking downstairs. Before i went down there, i looked at myself in the mirror making sure i looked presentable in front of Christian, but i wasn't. My hair was everywhere and i had panda eyes from not washing off my mascara and eyeliner last night. Good one. So i headed to bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair. I made sure i didn't look like i made an effort; i just woke up like this.

I walked into the kitchen area and Christian was cooking. Wow, i thought it would've been Mary.

"Goodmorning beautiful girl." he greeted me.

"Goodmorning Mr Anthony. You're cooking i see?"

"Why yes. Can't leave a pretty lady like you hungry at my house."

"Aw Christian."

We ate breakfast and may i say it was pretty good. But it was only bacon and eggs, a 5 year old could cook that.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Beach?"

"Hellz yeah!"

As i already had my bikini here, i went upstairs and got it from my bag and went to the bathroom to get changed. I put a little bit of make up on and fixed my hair once again. I heard Christian come out of his bedroom telling me to hurry up so he could brush his teeth.

-------------------------

Walking to the beach was awkward. We didn't speak. Then out of no where Christian grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I didn't say anything, i didn't smile at him, nothing. Now it's even more awkward. We aren't a couple and if there is fans down at the beach they will get the wrong idea.

Getting closer to the beach i thought to myself 'i need to get out of this'.

"Race ya!" i shouted at him.

A great way to let go of his hand. It worked.

Sure enough there were fans there. But there was one fan that stood out to me more. She gave me a massive death stare like she was actually going to brutually murder me.