Chapter Seven.

She looked at me like she was going to run at any second with a knife and stab me that many times my body wouldn't even look human. Yes, a grusome thought, i know. But i've watch the Saw movies, my mind thinks grusome. I shook that thought out of my head and just smiled at her. A look of shock came across that fake face of hers. Burn, bitch.

"I'm gonna go talk to someone, be back soon." i told him.

"Alrighty."

I can't believe i was stupid enough to do this. What is going up to her going to do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Seriously, what's your problem?" i questioned her.

"You're my problem, bitch."

"What did i ever do to you?"

"Just stay the fuck away from Christian."

"Why should i? Because you think he is yours? That you're going to date him? Marry him? Newsflash, he doesn't like fake bitches like you, so just stay out of this."

"Oh trust me, i don't want to date or marry him. And newsflash, i'm only telling you to stay away from him because you're going to get hurt."

"Whatever. Like you'd know."

"Fine. If you do, just so you know, i warned you."

And with that, i walked off. What was she talking about?

A/N: Hey guys, so so sorry it's really short, and late :/

But hopefully updates will be longer and faster from now on.

Also, thought i'd let you all know, this will turn into a What About Tonight/5 Seconds Of Summer fanfiction. So if you don't know who 5SOS are, go look them up on YouTube, they're AMAZING! xoxo